All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The jerseys may be better than we think, but I can't judge based on this leak due to the lighting. Everything looks too dark if the main colors are remaining the same. Whoever is in charge of preventing leaks for the Texans isn't even doing a second-rate job at this point.
  3. Thank you, each of @MDGP @johnrafael @Ben5 for your feedback and advice. Based on some of the recommendations and demonstrations here alongside requests by Missouri State fans I shared this with, I tried to make a new version with some sharper corners and points, that is a bit more "modernized" while trying to maintain the retro script feeling, and that makes curves and internal shapes more consistent. I'm sure there are still improvements to be made, but I like the direction these are going!
  4. You answered your own question.
  5. What is supposedly so bad about the Texans uniforms? If anything, these leaks tell me that these are waaaay more restrained than I ever imagined them being based on the initial descriptions we were given. Barring any surprises from the pants and helmets paired with these sets (which the leak of the away would seem to confirm there won't be) then these are a perfectly fine update that emulates the original set a lot more than I was expecting them to. Now the The H-Town blue set on the other hand looks just as lame and desperate as you could imagine for a uniform with that concept behind it, for which I am thankful as a Titans fan.
  6. There's no evidence that the NHL itself or Utah Hockey ownership filed for those. They could potentially be squatters, or, even if the league did, it could be just to thwart squatters and keep these (horrible) options open.
  7. Obviously we haven’t seen pants yet so this all still a toss up. Also while I do think the Lions unis are a downgrade they themselves in a vacuum are still alright like a 7.9/10 while the old ones are 9/10
  8. I know me talking here is currently a bit touchy, but I think there is a chance the broncos jerseys can be pretty clean and around a 8/10 as for the Texans the jerseys themselves aren’t bad except for the H one but the fact that they are disconnected is rough all together I’m thinking 6.5/10.
  9. Both of these logos are superior to their previous iterations.
  10. this is from the Concepts page here https://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/127623-texans-2024-uniform-concepts-based-on-infoleaks/#comment-3398632
  11. You are aware you can put all of that in one post, right?
  12. Another rumored take on the Texans:
  13. let nelly design a backwards jersey. you cowards!
  14. Dan Campbell lobbied for the Black jerseys to return. https://x.com/ProFootballTalk/status/1781242800010391666
  15. Today
  16. If these leaks are accurate, Jesus Christ. How do you nail it with the Jets and the Lions and then completely destroy all credibility with the Broncos and Texans? Who at the league level signs off on this and why are they employed?
  17. Lions critique: Nailed the home combo. I love the new stripes. nitpicks: Detroit is too big on the white jersey Silver would have been better for the facemasks. That was my favorite thing about the last uniforms. Do not like: plain blue and white pants. They really don’t even need them. The blue pants should have black/silver stripes to match the blue helmet. Silver is the only correct decision. The the black/blue alt is actually really sharp, but on principle I cannot support it for the Detroit Lions. Still a major improvement over the previous uniforms.
  18. It really is a shame that Denver and Houston have likely and for the most part :censored: the bed on their redesigns compared to Detroit and the Jets. Also, that picture of Cal McNair has me thinking of this-
  19. Denver Broncos making Walmart ass decisions.
  20. Agreed given the jerseys that have leaked, the blue helmet should remain with new stripe.
  21. If Denver actually has a plain white helmet, that is the most peewee football ass decision a team could ever make.
  22. I'm pretty sure they're supposed to be topography maps for mountains, like you'd see on a map.
  23. I was hoping that the Texans make red their primary this time around, but the leaked away just might dashed those hopes
  24. If these are their best ideas, just be the Utah Hockey Club.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.