All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Is it an "exclusive" look if literally the whole internet has seen them?
  3. Yesterday
  4. It definitely was. I toned the peach out of it some but left it there a little to be visually different from Boston's. I go back and forth on it. I feel like the block letters work better than the winged logo, but that's a different conversation. After having to illustrate one of the Guardians of Traffic for work and then do some other Guardians related stuff, I felt that maybe an art deco avenue could work but I didn't like what I came up with for work and what I wanted to try here, but it also fell short here.
  5. Braves Friday reds are making their debut in the new template. At this point, the only one they haven’t worn is the new navy road alternate.
  6. Probably. I’d like it better if this were on their navy helmet though.
  7. As bad as that is, I still think the current Alts are worse.
  8. Summer Collegiate Okotoks Dawgs unveil what they are calling City Town Connect jerseys. It's an all-black version of their existing alternate jersey of a couple years, which I already wasn't a huge fan of, and I guess that hat is supposed to be a D in a wildly mismatching font? Really feels like they saw the Reds City Connects and said "we could make that work".
  9. eh usually kinda the same deal in Houston terms
  10. Shoutout to you man, everyone on Twitter believes these are real lol
  11. Looks awfully reflective to me.
  12. It’s not chrome it’s candy paint
  13. At least it’s a pop of color. Everything we’ve seen so far has had too much navy.
  14. Well, for starters it’s a chrome red face mask. No thanks. Awful stuff.
  15. Seeing the concept from these boards (light blue numbers, skyline sleeve) make the rounds on Twitter is so funny. People are gonna be disappointed when the “CTESPN” leak with red numbers is real.
  16. This dumb bastard actually dropped an "I'm so glad you reached out, I'm actually at capacity" about refunding tickets for a team that doesn't exist anymore. We gotta get him back in the game as soon as possible.
  17. I'd say life is rougher for the family of the woman that was killed. Not gonna feel sorry for a guy that has two complete idiots for siblings that intentionally made choices that had consequences.
  18. What, a red facemask? I think that’s a plus, maybe the first for them in this process.
  19. Might be the shade of the quick mockup, but too much of the color gives me special event vibes. Like Mother's Day.
  20. That's simply the most boring uniform I've ever seen. There's not really much else to say. No front logo, not even a logo that looks like the female reproductive system. The black/neon green, on the other hand, is horrendously ugly to me. I will never be a fan of that neon green color, in any sport.
  21. Denver Nuggets The Denver Nuggets get a pullover jersey for their uniforms. The white home is accented with blue sleeves and vice versa for the away. The teams Statement Uniform is the basis for their alternate and their 2018-19 City Edition becomes their City Connect
  22. I'm disappointed the Magic aren't using the throwbacks - Minnesota is so it's definitely allowed. However, I can't really complain since they're not using the city at all. Both games in Cleveland will be Cavs white/Magic black, in Orlando it's Magic blue/Cavs white, so at least the consistency will be nice. Better than most other series, from what I can tell.
  23. This takes a 5 or 6/10 and makes it an 8 or 9 for me.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.