All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Now about a week before the season starts, the Louisiana VooDoo have moved from Lake Charles to Lafayette.
  3. The Mets really blew the opportunity to use the old windowpane plaid the Dodgers had. Ties in with the city's history and gives the perfect backdrop to a subway tile mosaic treatment. This doesn't have to be that hard.
  4. I wanted to give Brooklyn a classic, old school identity, but also somewhat modern. I used a silhouette of the Brooklyn Bridge but turned it sideways to make a B
  5. Thank god it's plural at least.
  6. All of these names are extremely 90's.
  7. That is probably correct, I am very anti-St. Pete when it comes to the Rays' future home though and it is by far the most recognizable nickname/historical tie in for the team that I can think of for a city connect. Yeah, it was an old shirt that I just liked. I'm not expecting it at all but I think it would create the best CC identity. I hate that you are probably right on this, it just seems so silly when cigars are a very important historical part of Tampa Bay. Nixing the phrase 'Cigar' just seems so silly when you have active players that have committed terrible crimes, gambling advertisements everywhere, and ballparks named after beer.
  8. Hmmmmmm. Just, hmmmmm! Ummmmmmmm! I don't know!
  9. Lions: Overall a huge improvement and I love what we got. Even the BFBS uniform. If you're gonna have an alt, do that. I wish the blue/white/black pants had stripes but it is what it is. Denver and Houston I feel like we need the actual product and not the drawing/pictures from paper. I feel like once we see a uniform in action it'll be different to gauge it but right now I'm a little underwhelmed by both. Denver at least seems to be the better (for now) of the two.
  10. This might be waaaay to broad of a stroke, but I just tend to hate any uniform that is designed with an "urban" feel. It just tends to come out borderline cheesy to me. This fits the bill as well.
  11. Exactly this. It looks good from the waist up, but the same pinstriped pants would have elevated this set.
  12. Would really like to see the Mets CC with pants that match the jersey. The white currently looks so out of place.
  13. I suppose the most famous bridge in the borough and is contains the borough's name, but... am I the only one that associates the team more with the Whitestone? I suppose the Queensborough bridge is also much more visually appealing and you don't want to use a bridge with "Bronx" in the name. But it feels like the Yankees ditching the Macombs Dam Bridge or even the GWB for... well... the Whitestone Bridge. But besides that little block in my mind, these are largely inoffensive to me.
  14. Any major rebrands next season?
  15. Love the Lions blue home, meh on the white away, and WTF on the alternate.
  16. In before Nike speak tells us the pattern on Denver's numbers is to represent the snow that falls in the area
  17. Today
  18. Denver's jerseys are not the greatest, but they're not terrible either. Everything really comes down the how they pair it with the rest of the uniform, at this point. - If the Broncos pair the jersey with a colorful helmet with traditional-ish stripes and pants with similar stripes, then it's a W. - If the Broncos opt for an unstriped white helmet and plain pants with a "5280" stamp on it, is goes directly into the Falcommander trash pile.
  19. think some of the critiques of the mets CC uni are a little too extreme. i can't believe i'm saying this, but i agree that it needs more purple. maybe that'll happen on the undersleeves. the NY on the cap should have been purple, and without the bridge. i don't mind the pants being white. on a player that wears a more tailored uni like lindor, charcoal pinstripe pants probably would have been great. but on the bigger guys, especially when they go pants down, it would have looked drab, like the rest of the CC's. yes, "queens" would have been better on the front. it is what it is. overall, it's probably in the 6/7 out of 10 range for me. considering the CC program's propensity to produce absolute nonsense, i'm perfectly okay with these being my team's version.
  20. Here's what Paul Lukas' source had to say about it last week. Appears to line up exactly with the CTESPN Antonio Brown leaks. https://uni-watch.com/2024/04/19/denver-broncos-2024-jerseys-apparently-leak/ No side panels is a plus. And they appear to have pants stripes. The fabled "5280" is small and faint, which is better than what some of us were expecting, but would be better without it imo. I'm curious as to what this "more modern take of stripes" is. From hat the source says, some sort of submitted pattern?
  21. No they shouldn't. Grey uniforms should only exist as baseball road uniforms.
  22. Oh great so they are gonna be wearing the blue pants as leggings. Again, A+ on the primary blue and white jerseys, helmets, and silver pants, F- on literally everything else.
  23. Both are incredibly boring. Denver needs to go back to the royal blue...the current blue is so dark it almost looks black. IMHO, I'd rather have the current uniforms over this. The true throwbacks and all the concepts inspired by them that have white break up an orange jersey with blue sleeves are so superior to this two-stripe (white and blue) look with the orange sleeves. The Texans added a bull horn gimmick and kept an overwhelmingly boring look. Like Denver, they kept a ridiculously dark blue and should have at least moderated it a bit. The number font is unique but the rest is a true snoozer and a waste of time.
  24. I just realized how that Broncos font is definitely built off of Agency, and there I was last night making a joke that one of the teams would unveil their unis with Agency and then deleted it b/c I was afraid I would speak it into existence...
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.