All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Qualtrics guy is gonna use his own stupid product to make this happen. Cool cool.
  3. Can we please retire the Days of Thunder throwbacks and get something new?
  4. In this case it's also on the pants, so we're officially at a 1995 Carolina Panthers level of redundancy.
  5. To be fair, I was a Sparta Trojan.
  6. IIRC, players used to be able to take home one jersey per season. (This was back when players generally were issued two homes, two roads and one each of any alternate jersey.) My guess is that a player of Harper's stature would be able to order as many extra jerseys (and apparently pants, too) as he wanted. My guess is also that he would have paid for them. For all we know, the man has a closet full of previous uniforms.
  7. Nah - it's a skiing thing. Playing card diamonds are red. I understand I'm being totally pedantic with the response, but I think it would be a reach to go from Black Diamonds to Vegas/gambling.
  8. I understand the whole concept of Black Diamonds, but I feel it instantly invokes a gambling/cards/Vegas vibe, no?
  9. Don’t say that to @WideRight Also I don’t think that’s entirely true.
  10. Today
  11. Bobrovsky with the save of the playoffs last night, and I'm intentionally NOT saying 'so far' on it. Holy :censored:!
  12. Light blue when it comes to being added to as a team color
  13. Also the St. Louis Blues use 285C for their "Winter Classic" uniforms, not to mention the primary blue for the Oklahoma City Thunder. Commonly used across multiple sports.
  14. Hey, I personally just wanted to give you a heads up that the entire internet system is going to be down for it's annual yearlong maintenance starting at 7am CDT. We'll notify you when it's back up and running so we can all resume reading your insightful thoughts. Can't wait. Thanks!
  15. Yeah, lots of people didn't know what gambling was. LOL. Ever hear of numbers running? Maybe not in podunk towns (but even then), everybody that wanted to had a guy. And if you think anyone outside of the back woodisiest of back woods places didn't either know what gambling was or how to do it, that's just... something. The narcotics point is much more complicated and I'm not sure we can have that discussion with mods shutting this part of the discussion down. Again, we're way off topic now so I'm preemptively moving on before we're rightly told to by the mods. Feel free to have the last word.
  16. Replace Bears with Browns and Michigan with Erie.
  17. I guess it turns out that "H-Town Blue" is just La La Land Blue
  18. Considering it’s the best of the four jerseys, maybe teams should do it more often.
  19. I mean when gambling was illegal, people would be less likely to know about gambling and how to access it. Do you also think narcotics should be made legal, so many people would be more likely to know about helplines or treatment options that are available to them.
  20. Son of a... I JUST GAVE UP ON IT COMING BACK AND UPLOADED A NEW DODGERS UNI IMAGE WITHOUT IT!!! I did the exact same thing last year, but with all these missing uniforms, why would they bring back a random alt gray days after again.
  21. Every time you mention this guy’s name I get The Wreck of the Concepcion from Treasures of the Deep stuck in my head.
  22. It's always so silly when a team puts the same logo on their helmet and their sleeves. It's just so redundant and lazy.
  23. Lack of effort is being kind. He basically just stood there. That takes no effort.
  24. Wait until I tell you where the Utah Grizzlies came from.
  25. I don't mind the Pacers/Bucks color vs. color match-ups, but yeah ... there needs to be some general playoff rules in the NBA. No City or Throwback Editions during the playoffs. No Association (or white) Edition worn by the road team. Color vs. Color is cool during the first couple of rounds. Conference and NBA Finals should be strictly White at Home and Color on Road.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.