All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Weren’t there supposed to be mountains on the broncos jersey? But I like those.
  3. The jerseys alone are decent. But i fear the rumored plain, un-striped, white helmet and pants will destroy the entire thing
  4. LOVE this Denver look if real
  5. If those Texans leaks are real, it's kind of a letdown for me.
  6. Oh man that Lions set is fantastic. I have a few minor nitpicks, like I wish the white/blue pants had the stripes, and they should’ve just done the small wordmark from the alt on all three jerseys. It not being there at all on the home set, then huge on the road set is a bad look. All they really needed were a few tweaks to their last set to improve it a lot, and they mostly did that. Also, that new blue helmet is gorgeous, and paired with the blue pants and black socks it may be one of my favorite sets in the league. I’m fine with the Lions using black sparingly. Keep it out of the main set and all onto an alt. It does at least have some historical precedent (recent, but still), and is SO MUCH BETTER than that terrible gray/anthracite/muffler steel colored set they had before. Broncos looks like it’ll be mostly underwhelming with a few questionable choices mixed in (if they pair the main set with the white helmet I’m probably gonna scream). And the Texans looks like it’ll be a bit of a disjointed mess with some really good elements everyone is gonna wish they just incorporated into the rest of the set (I kinda get the feeling that dumb H logo is gonna pair with the primary home set and that’s SUCH a stupid idea).
  7. Today
  8. If rumors are true and the Broncos are doing THIS without a stripe down the middle
  9. I'll wait until the full reveal, especially since we don't know the pants details for either team, the red alt helmet for the Texans, and at all for the Broncos but I don't hate them in concept.
  10. If that Broncos one is real, the notch on the shoulder stripe reminds me a lot of the Chargers. Also @Cujo that Albright moment is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
  11. Damn. Maybe Reddit was right for once.
  12. The Texans white matches the released photo. And only two of the jerseys have horns. Could be legit.
  13. White helmet. Traditional helmet/pants triple stripes would be a W, all things considered.
  14. That Broncos set looks really promising. I always loved the AFL 75 throwback jersey and thought they should go back to something like that. Although the rest of that Allbright (lol) tweet has me worried for helmet and pants. The Texans look about how I expected. Definitely a downgrade but could have been way worse. These seem too good to be true in a way.
  15. Being truthful: Albright is a joke. An "NFL insider" who had it out with his fiancé OVER TWITTER after he was busted cheating last year.
  16. I don't buy that for the Texans. Too similar to each other.
  17. I don't know how I feel about these new Lions uniforms. The home is a slam dunk and looks great, but something about the helmet striping looks off compared to the pants. I want to say it's the thickness of the center line on the helmet looking thinner than it does on the pants. The away jersey is solid, but pairing it with stripeless white/blue pants is bleh. I'm not one for stripes automatically making pants better, but the Lions are a team where stripes would only improve the look. I also have an issue with the Detroit on the uniform because it just doesn't go with any element of the block font. This alternate is mediocre at best. It's not terrible enough to be offensive, but it just doesn't add anything. They could have gone with gray again, but taken a step from the Seahawk's old wolf-gray look as a road alternate or reason to have two silver pants with different striping.
  18. Some grains of salt of leaks. If real, the Broncos are better than I expected, besides those weird spots by the armpits. The Texans, sigh…
  19. "Hello, Howler. Come and play with us. Come and play with us, Howler. Forever... and ever... and ever."
  20. Denver Broncos leak ?? Houston Texans leak ??
  21. Exactly. The Lions had looked good in the past, but never had a stripe unique to themselves. The Barry uniforms used the Steelers stripes when long, Cowboys stripes when short, and Chiefs stripes when they’re cuffed all the way up like #75. They got more unique, but added black to the fray which was a bad idea and never felt right. I actually liked the Megatron/Suh era uniforms, but they overplayed their hand with the black facemask and black wordmark in the endzone. They eventually go back to blue/grey only and switch to a Northwestern stripe, which the Giants aways do better, and now the Cardinals aways too. Now we’ve FINALLY solved it. A mix of Mustang Racing Stripes and the old logo that actually works. It isn’t Nikespeak to say it evokes feelings of both those things. They actually nailed it. The set has its problems, but that stripe isn’t one of em. That’s what a Lions home uniform is supposed to look like to me.
  22. If the Lions really did want the metallic sheen on pants but "although they will lack the sheen of some of the franchise's earlier looks because of limitations with the fabric Nike utilizes " how is this acceptable? A huge comapny is unable to fulfill the request of one of the biggest businesses in the world? A request for a product that existed 40 years ago?! Unacceptable. Im not terribly impressed by the striping: the helmet centerline ratio seems different than the pants. And the shoulder silver/white will look poor from any distance. Now for an unpopular opinion: going from their unique font to block is a step backward.
  23. RE: This is going to be another Cleveland Browns vs Cincinnati Bengals feud. The nearly identical colors, same conference, same division, playing twice a year, and also having a deep-rooted history (with the Browns and the Bengals it is Paul Brown; with the Titans and Texans it is the City of Houston).
  24. If a team is going to insist on doing BFBS, at least make it look good. And I would argue the Lions did exactly that with this set
  25. I heard that Youppi was there for a bit until he was adopted by the Canadiens.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.