All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. We don't have to worry about that.
  3. Alex Meruelo and Gary Bettman paired up for an Arizona Q & A this afternoon, and judging from the clips, Meruelo was a lot better off when he was invisible and silent. But this must be part.of his earning the purchase price.
  4. Fair enough. And I know these are leaks, but I would think whoever uploaded these would crop out the sides.
  5. I've never been a fan of teams (like the Islanders) doing that for that very reason. Can you imagine if the Yankees did that, with their 27 championships??
  6. Ohio State was testing the helmet comms during the Spring Game. I think that's the best move going forward. It'll help stop some of the sign stealing issues that have been happening, even if they aren't completely gone. I don't think they needed to add the 2 minute warning. They say it's not a TV timeout, then why even have it?
  7. Tuesday morning. I believe 10am. With a a jersey party later in the day. It's not so much photoshop files as it is Illustrator/PDFs on a screen. In fairness, these are samples of artwork for retail jerseys not the on field jerseys, but I would venture to guess there will be little to no changes on the final product. As a Texans fan, I hope I'm wrong, but I just don't think that will be the case.
  8. I saw something odd in the Texans story on Uni-Watch. The uniform pictures are from a screenshot of Photoshop. Since the lighting and angles are the same on the Broncos screenshots, it looks like that is Photoshop as well. This doesn't mean the uniform pictures are wrong (accuracy at least), but it leaves enough room for doubt. And even if the pictures are accurate, the triangles may cause the same problem as the side panels. I'm assuming the three triangles are for the Super Bowls won, but if so what will the Broncos do if they win another Super Bowl in the next five years?
  9. So when exactly are the Texans going to unveil the new set?
  10. One looks better on the left, their 2018 one looks raggedy and trash!
  11. Clippers, who we saw already. I don't believe there's anyone else known at the moment.
  12. I understand having a placeholder logo/uniforms for year 1 but there’s no reason they can’t pick out a name before the start of the season. I really hope they do
  13. Today
  14. The whole Stars website is decked out in "Skyline Green." They are most definitely using those atrocities in the playoffs
  15. The Mets new CC isn’t terrible other than the cap. That mid 2000s Lids gangster rapper style with the bridges and other landmarks has gotta go. I just can’t help but get a real strong Yankees vibe from this though. Something about the old scruffy look with the pinstripes sort of misses for NYC’s expansion franchise IMO.
  16. Yup, this is pretty much it. It’s almost as if these clubs sometimes get it in their heads that focus grouping a “fresh” new uniform set will somehow fix the dysfunction in other parts of the business. All that does is further expose that dysfunction, and pisses most everyone off.
  17. If you're saying Starter wasn't their manufacturer when the Cunningham jersey was made, that's true. Any of the licensees could make replicas for any team. And even the ones that were replicas of the on-field jersey (not fashion jerseys) varied by maker. For example, the Eagles kelly greens were always full mesh. But the Wilson replicas were a brighter green with dazzle-ish shoulders. Not even close to the Russell replicas (better, IMO.)
  18. And then we have the idjits at Talksport who say that the EFL teams should just sit out the FA Cup next year.
  19. Someone on reddit noticed red flakes in the H-town helmet video!
  20. Is no one going to mention that Antonio Brown under CTESPN of all people might've just leaked two uniforms???? Lmao
  21. You're right, that happened right after Russell released the first version of the current uniform. But they weren't in charge when that Cunningham jersey was made.
  22. While I'm not in the XII, these are collectively the POTD. Well done. No side panels? Maybe it looks that way because they're transparent. This is not true. Russel was their brand from at least late '80s - 1996. Then they were Starter for a couple of years, then Puma, before Reebok took over everything.
  23. I hate the redundancy too. Why do cheap Walmart replicas even bother with that? Even if doing sleeve stripes correctly is cost prohibitive, why put anything there? But it's funny that the whole design element is taboo because of its association with cheap replicas.
  24. no, i mean...you're definitely right. i'm just saying from a PR perspective, it's probably why they wouldn't even touch anything dodger related. honestly, they could have just done something inspired by the neon on the outside of shea stadium and everyone would have loved it. but again, it's for the dude walking through times square going, "oh cool NYC jersey! i'll buy that!"
  25. The 59th Street bridge on the cap looks horrible. The only thing iconic about it is the potholes. Also reminds me too much of the Giants' CC cap. I'd have figured the Mets would have brought back the Mercury Mets and called it a day.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.