All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Triangles are absolutely a reference to the mountain peaks in the Rockies. There are 48-74 mountains above 14,000 feet in the state of Colorado. Might wanna count those peaks… Also, six famous peaks in Colorado (Elbert, Maroon Bells, Pikes, Longs, Mt. Blue Sky, Scneffels) , six triangles on the jersey… EDIT: Ehh, nah. That’s way more than 48-74 triangles. I’m just throwing at the wall and seeing what sticks at this point. I still think they’re gonna make some dumb connection like that with the stripe.
  3. Do people not realize the current stripe is made to look like an actual bronco mane? And the three sections of the stripes are taken from the three orange shapes making up the mane of the cyberhorse?
  4. As long as they wear white helmets (which they seem to be), this is great news
  5. I think it'll probably look better on the actual helmets in-game. The Broncos current helmet stripe is kinda stupid but you don't really notice it while watching the games. This new helmet stripe will also be invisible from the front.
  6. Can't say I'm a fan of the new trim on Chicago's home and road unis. I like the use of the City Connect logo on the black jersey, but I think it would look odd to pair the black pinstriped jersey with white pinstriped pants. However, I LOVE that throwback, and I'd buy that white front paneled cap in a heartbeat. If I could make one suggestion, I'd slap some numbers on the pants which could be a reference to just not the team's '82-86 but their '87-90 look as well.
  7. FFS. Using a temporary nickname and changing it after one season might actually be even worse than just being called Utah HC for a season.
  8. Isn't that smudge a miniature snow covered mountain? That's what I get when I enlarge it.
  9. Comparing the back of these helmets, the shape is nearly identical. I think this is it guys. Smh.
  10. Im well aware of Lake Charles past teams. But this is the AFL. A league that wants to be the top indoor league. A league banking of the league names history with teams in Albany, Orlando and Nashville, but then placing teams in Salem, Dodge City, Salina, and Lake Charles.
  11. Today
  12. the Broncos and Texans are really just playing a game of “hold my beer” until one of them decides it’s enough.
  13. This actually would make sense -- especially with the Draft being just around the corner
  14. This is garbage. From the smaller cutout decals on the side to the navy backgrounds on the decals (instead of just using the helmet finish), these are crap and unexpected downgrade (if this is an authentic helmet)
  15. LOL Brady Anderson / Rafael Palmeiro. There was a lot of juice in that lineup. I'd love some stat guru to find if there's ever been a one-year-wonder season like Anderson had, which was just coincidentally during the juice era. I forget exactly what a standard deviation is, but that season had to be multiple SDs from his norm.
  16. I think the image shown might be the real thing, but it's on one of those massive helmets they often use for displays. Everything about it just screams one of those to me, the helmet finish, the decal quality, etc. That stuff wouldn't look as cheap on the actual product.
  17. I take offense to that, good sir. No one out Browns the Browns.
  18. These debunk replies are giving Broncos fans some hope...
  19. and edibles. 5280 types of edibles were consumed in the making of that stripe.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.