All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Her worrying and doing a "pee pee" dance over the Seattle pick (and trade) was what one the night for me and was hilarious. Love her laugh too. Our "Sports Media" thread might need a post from me being a LeBatardapologist, but a decade later, I listen for Billy and Stugotz. In fact, I think my older brother is a Stugotz in every way down to them both marrying a Gator alum.
  3. Damn That hurts. R.I.P Hondo. Not one of the Celtics people often take about, but he should be.
  4. Rest In Piece Hondo. One of the greats.
  5. She's one of my absolute favorite people in media today. It seems like everything LeBatard touches turns to gold, but she's really something special.
  6. "Havlicek stole the ball" You don't even have to be much for a sports fans to know that as one of the more memorable play-by-play calls in professional sports history. Sad day indeed.
  7. Mina Kimes wins Day 1 of the NFL Draft broadcast again. The ESPN "On the Clock" on YouTube and Twitter with Mina, GoJo, and Foxworth is the most entertaining, but this year she didn't drop profanities.
  8. I'll be shocked if Pats don't end up taking Drew Lock now. Then again, it is Belichick.
  9. Yep my bad thought their 1 was all jacked up as well.
  10. Most likely, but it would have taken longer if not for the Continental League. How much longer is tough to say, but my guess is a another team would have likely tried to move to NYC first before an expansion team would come about. You won’t read any articles about the Yankees pleading for a return of NL baseball to the city. The Pirates or Reds could very well have bolted or at least tried to. Even the Braves could have made a move to come back East. Even the Phillies could have found a way to position themselves into contention. You already had a bunch of teams in both leagues change cities before the Continental League came about. The issue was getting MLB to crack that 16-team threshold. That took some forcing.
  11. Today
  12. Weird. I feel like I’ve heard very little about it leading up to the draft. I thought it was still a few weeks away, actually.
  13. With the exception of bringing on Luke Bryant and Lee Corso wearing a giant Dwayne Haskins head, I enjoyed the ESPN on ABC coverage.
  14. I'm already done with the designs for SWAC teams. Numbers, NOBs, and logos are the only ones missing. However, I'm not sure with some designs that I made. Any design suggestions?
  15. Round one finally ends with the caps being degraded to lowercase. The final edition of the bracket until moving on to semifinals:
  16. This is year 2 of the first round on network TV. FOX last year with Buck and Troy, ABC this year with the GameDay fellas. It's as big as ever.
  17. I was just thinking, “hey Rask has been pretty good so far- 2 goals in 13 seconds? The 2nd one was awful. I can’t believe they let that up. But Coyle was pretty good. That OT goal was set up really good. Winning game 1 is pretty huge. Jackets are pretty tough though, I’ll give them that. Should be a pretty tight series. 6-7 games.
  18. You've been lucky enough to not watch FS1 or ESPN. They've been beating that horse for a couple weeks.
  19. Nice Draft Maneuvering by Seahawks. They now have back to back picks #29 & #30. Shocked we're at #23 a WR hasn't been taken yet.
  20. Not seeing a difference
  21. Elway needs to be canned but the ownership is a mess.
  22. Wait, what? The NFL draft is TONIGHT?! I seriously saw @McCarthy post something on Twitter about sports tonight and he added a quip about “nothing happening in the NFL tonight” and thought absolutely nothing of it other than thinking it was a bit strange for mid April. Has coverage dropped off that much or am I just living under a rock?
  23. Welp... Danver trades down and takes another tight end after taking Jeff Huerman and Jake Butt within the past 4 years when they could’ve taken Haskins at 10. Super
  24. Looks the same to me.
  25. This also found its way on the internet.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?