All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Overall I wonder why the templates are the same//very similar in some cases. With 9 teams they should have 9 distinct templates. But overall, I like the new unit, mostly not too different, but we'll see with the pants BC's orange on orange was a bit much with black helmets-I would prefer black pants. As to why we should care about the pants--well I watch the games--so I like a well done uniform on each team. Hopefully no black pants for the Stamps this year--glad that they are just going with the red helmets. So overall--so far, so good, except I agree with many about the Argos--they look boring--especially the whites.
  3. Well it won’t be held at the stadium, it will be held at some hall, or stage inside the city.
  4. BC's whites will look real sharp with the orange pants
  5. It looks just fine for two people meeting in the street. But it looks totally wrong for Major League Baseball.
  6. Today
  7. Both are okay but it doesn't stand out that great. If I have to choose which one... Option A.
  8. Yea I don't prefer color vs color but at least that's a nice pairing with two contrasting colors. There's a big difference between that and two dark colors or two similar colors.
  9. It's been a fun ride. And in case anyone still hasn't saved the links, here's where you can find the continuation of my Driveball series. Story: https://www.alternatehistory.com/forum/threads/ah-fiction-the-game-of-driveball.467752/ Concepts:
  10. Thank you SFF. It been a blast. Atleast I saved the USFL story so I can read it offline. That story inspired me to get better at storytelling. But atleast I have great people to talk to here. Which makes this section worth it for me. So long SFF. You had a great life. You earned this rest soldier. *holds a glass up for SFF*
  11. Here are the two future logo proposals back to back. Option A: Option B: C&C Welcome.
  12. Ladies and gentlemen, the new uniforms for the Detroit Roadsters: And an updated league poster with the new Roadsters logo: C&C Welcome.
  13. Nah, that’s actually a beautiful matchup. Two bright (but not neon) colors with great contrast. Looks amazing.
  14. What's lost in all this is the fact that the Raptors have home court advantage over the Warriors. These same Warriors lost 25 games this season, and two of those (the only two they played) were to the Raptors. The best thing that can happen for the Raptors is Kevin Durant coming back. Toronto in 6.
  15. That Orioles-Rockies game was beautiful and quite possibly my favorite uniform matchup of the season.
  16. There should be a rule against this sort of thing. This demonstrates that colour-vs.-colour is bad not only when the jerseys are close in shade, but in all cases. It's this sort of nonsense that made the 1979 World Series unwatchable, especially right after two straight Series involving the best-dressed teams.
  17. The Premier League is the richest league in the world by a country mile. It's about time that they managed to make that money pay off. And I'm not saying that to be a snarky, hipster PL-hater, either, because I very enjoy watching the PL; it just was jarring about 3-4 years back how poor the league was for the money that was being invested into it. They needed the Pep's and Klopp's of the world to come there to finally start turning that money into results and, more importantly, pleasant football on the eyes to watch.
  18. I noticed that some (not all) Phillies had raised Ps on their red helmets. I know that they were doing that on their blue ones this year, but I hadn't noticed it on the red ones yet.
  19. Something like this...
  20. This has probably already been mentioned, but there is a new batting helmet model this year that some players are wearing. It looks like the baseball equivalent of the Riddell Speedflex, with all those ridges and vents that serve no purpose. It looks really ugly and I hope it doesn’t catch on.
  21. I definitely prefer the all navy cap for the Stros, although I do like when they switch it up with the orange brimmed alternate on the road. But I would go with an orange squatcho for both. If they are going to wear the orange brim as much as they do, they should have a matching batting helmet.
  22. It’s hard to believe that 1876 days after making the first post in the thread, this will be the last. I’ll see you guys around.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?