All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. People were generally pleased because she was a literal monster, but she was different because despite being overwhelmingly loathed and an idiot she both owned the team when they won a championship and sold the team before she died so her reign of terror wasn’t so terrible.
  3. Rutgers Scarlet Knights Unveil New Basketball Uniforms October 17, 2019 - 21:04 PM Rutgers’ athletic programs have outfitted by adidas since the 2017-18 academic year, but the men’s basketball program on Wednesday evening unveiled new uniforms that — interestingly enough — use a key design element first introduced by Nike. The uniforms themselves […] Read More...
  4. Except the logos still predominantly show blue and orange of the knicks. They should Really drop those.
  5. They really need to move that mannequin somewhere else.
  6. Kansas City vs. Denver San Francisco vs. Washington Houston vs. Indianapolis Jacksonville vs. Cincinnati Miami vs. Buffalo Oakland vs. Green Bay Arizona vs. NY Giants Minnesota vs. Detroit LA Rams vs. Atlanta LA Chargers vs. Tennessee New Orleans vs. Chicago Baltimore vs. Seattle Philadelphia vs. Dallas New England vs. NY Jets
  7. Right, it would look worse with white outlined shoulder stripes, and it’s the way they’ve always looked so I see no issues, especially since the pants match the numbers
  8. They ditched the Knicks colors awhile back for the uniforms so they shouldn't seem too out of place in the Barclays Center.
  9. Maybe because the shoulder stripes are solid red and the pants are red and white? Doesn't bother me.
  10. They use the subway font and they have recently added subway tiles to the court. But no, they aren’t based off the 1970’s subway, and their incorporations of MTA tributes are reflect on the current subway system.
  11. Though that does undo the strangeness of the Liberty being owned by Joe Tsai (owner of the Nets) yet playing in the Knicks' G-league barn. Maybe less Knick color in logos/uniforms to further distance the Liberty from previous Knick connections?
  12. Kansas City vs. Denver San Francisco vs. Washington Houston vs. Indianapolis Jacksonville vs. Cincinnati Miami vs. Buffalo Oakland vs. Green Bay Arizona vs. NY Giants Minnesota vs. Detroit LA Rams vs. Atlanta LA Chargers vs. Tennessee (God, really?) New Orleans vs. Chicago Baltimore vs. Seattle Philadelphia vs. Dallas New England vs. NY Jets
  13. How did folks in Cincinnati react when Marge Schott kicked the bucket? When Vince Naimoli died earlier this year, I think the news would have gotten a mixed reaction from fans. Yeah, he got you the team, but he also ran it pretty horribly and maybe prevented the market from ever being a success. His lease agreement does prevent the team from relocating right now, so there's that.
  14. I understand that, but I thought setting a limit would help better answer the question.
  15. The Clippers-Lakers thing has almost reached a level where, if you’re not from Los Angeles, nor live there, how can you truly speak on the dynamics of how things are working out in Los Angeles??? The Clippers Los Angeles font might not have anything to do with Compton or the urban, inner city neighborhoods, it just might be something they thought was unique, who knows. The Lakers because of their history and tradition, probably wouldn’t be able to pull off what the Clippers just did with that gawd awful uniform, but the Clippers are trying to create their own identity, and all the power to them. As I stated in a previous post, I think it’s really hard for the Clippers to draw inspiration about how to represent the city, since the city itself, doesn’t really rock with the Clippers. This isn’t a sports town, it’s a Lakers town & that is facts. So to come on here from wherever y’all live & say the Lakers represent this and Clippers represent that, kill that noise lol. The Clippers PLAY in LA, but the majority of the city could care less about the Clippers. The Angels play in Anaheim, which is some 30-40 minutes from DTLA, and while I’m an Angels fan, the majority of LA despises the Angels. We’re still trying to figure out why they brought the Chargers here, if you’ve never watched a Chargers home game, look at how it’s a road game for them every week. The Clippers/Angels/Chargers are almost synonymous with one another. They play in LA, but no one cares about them
  16. I'd give the Expos most of the credit for Pedro Martinez, too.
  17. Today
  18. From 1969-2004, the Expos drafted/signed and developed these Hall of Famers into major league players: Gary Carter Andre Dawson Tim Raines Randy Johnson Vladimir Guerrero Possible Hall of Farmer: Larry Walker That is pretty impressive. Did any other team develop as many during that time period? I can think of 4 with the Padres; Winfield, Ozzie Smith, Gwynn, and Roberto Alomar.
  19. I know when Dallas Mavericks founder Don Carter passed, people cried. Sure, the Mavericks sucked for most of his ownership, but he was credited for bringing an NBA team to Dallas and was even allowed to hold the Larry O'Brien Trophy in 2011 and got an NBA Championship ring as minority owner.
  20. I believe Wazzu's actual school colors are Crimson and Gray, so it is technically traditional.
  21. The Sacramento Bengals. We'll even have a soccer stadium for them to play in, too!
  22. That's the wildcard and that's why everyone's waiting for the old man to pass away. She and her nitwit husband have basically had the majority of the power over the team for the last 3 or 4 years already, but it remains to be seen though how much her father is holding her back and if this becomes a Wirtz Blackhawks situation where the old man was the problem and the kid is more savvy or if she's the same stubborn, stupid manager as her dad. Much more likely that she continues to cut corners and run things as the same shoestring "9-7 is the goal" operation they've been running since Paul died, but the unknown is more hopeful than the known at this point. As for selling the team, I don't see it. This is their family business and their cash cow. If they sell that's a one-time payout. Granted, they'd get a billion dollars and be good for genarations, but that's not how these people think. I do know when Mikey boy croaks it'll be awkward. The guy's going to die and people are going to celebrate. When Dan Rooney passed away people in Pittsburgh, actual adults, cried actual tears. When Mike Brown passes away people are going to line up to spit on his grave.
  23. Ok I did some alterings and turned on the share option so it should work now... otherwise I'll be uploading imgur links. Like these:
  24. Maybe my favorite one yet! Huge fan of everythin goin on here! Also really enjoy seeing each teams eras, the dynasties of the Super Series. I wonder if you could throw together a page with all the logos next to each other, or maybe some uniform matchups or something.
  25. When Brown passes away, is Katie Blackburn even going to keep the team? Is she going to be like the children of Ralph Wilson and sell the team? Or is she going to be like Amy Strunk of the Titans and keep the team and pass it on to her children in the future?
  26. It shows a minus symbol in the middle where the image is suppose to be. And I can see images on others posts.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?