All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I saw that too on Uni-Watch. But there are two ways to deal with this. 1. The Eagles wear black, and the Packers wear white. 2. The ban is informal, so it is not enforced in this game. Should both fall through, the game is moved to the Linc. But I'm sure the teams' colors are known in Brazil, so my money is on the second option.
  3. I was looking for this, too. Nothing on their site, Twitter, or their YouTube leads me to believe it’ll be streamed. Most reveals the last few years have been. Can’t recall the last one that wasn’t.
  4. hopefully they livestream the reveal
  5. Those Lions leaks are a really nice upgrade. Of course the black jersey is unnecessary but definitely better than the anthracite pajamas and should look nice with blue helmet (and blue pants). Let's just hope they don't have black pants and the other 3 pants colors all have stripes.
  6. LOL. The NFL schedules a game in a stadium that bans the color green. And they schedule...the Eagles and the Packers. https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/could-eagles-packers-face-jersey-ban-in-brazil-soccer-rivalry-may-prevent-both-from-donning-green/
  7. Your 2025 Stanley Cup Champions: UTAH HOCKEY CLUB Please let this happen
  8. Dallas Mavericks The Mavs get a sleeveless look with a white home and gray away. Their blue icon uniform I decided to make their 2nd alt with gray pants and make their dark blue statement uniform into the 1st alt with white pants; each jersey works better with the appropriate pants. The City Connect is their 2021-22 City Edition. I know it's just a amalgamation of previous uniforms, but it works as a city uniform as well
  9. So the latest rumor about Panther City FC is that the team is going to stay in the DFW area, but rebranded. The rumored venue is the Credit Union of Texas Event Center in Allen, Texas, which seats 6,275. GREAT WIN!!!! | Page 2 | IL Indoor Forum
  10. Guess "Regulators! Mount Up!" was too cliche?
  11. Oh, dead giveaway on the date. They’re obviously going to be Rodney King/LA Riots themed.
  12. T- minus 50 minutes until the Lions show us the goods. As long as the pants look good this will be a major upgrade
  13. All IST games except the finals count as part of the regular season, at least according to the IST site.
  14. Just when it seemed to be healing, the Texans pulled at the scab.
  15. The last name that was picked for a NHL expansion franchise was the Seattle Kraken. Whatever name the Utah team picks, I’m sure it will be terrible and reflect the unserious nature of the league they’re in.
  16. If Wide Latin shows up for real I'm disavowing this whole league.
  17. Is there a more OITGDNHL situation than forcing a temporary identity on a team just to appease a poverty billionaire into thinking that he can somehow build an arena when he can't even pay taxes or hotel bills? At least they have a logo ready to go.
  18. No one would have begrudged them a plain NHL sweater to hold up at the draft, but to drag it out over a year because Fanatics can't do anything except be given money is a joke.
  19. Is it really "NHL expansion" if in a few years the two newest teams are in Phoenix and Atlanta?
  20. Today
  21. Yeah, this feels like owners covering for the awfulness of Fanatics, especially since next season will be the first under Fanatics. We’ve exited the Modern Talking phase (Phoenix/Arizona Coyotes) and are now entering the Blue System phase (Utah ____ and their shenanigans). If you get this reference, congrats, you’ve wasted as much time in mediocre synth pop music as I have.
  22. With an absolute banger of a uniform to boot. You know, the more I think about it, the more I wonder if this is less of an issue from the Utah ownership and/or the NHL, and more of a case of Fanatics going "You want us to do what in how long of a timeframe? Have you ever ordered, like, anything from us?"
  23. ‘Utah’s ready for a team,’ new owner says | NHL.com
  24. I know one way for Utah to get through this "No-Name" phase: Get a similar font as the "Eagles" on this guy's sweater, use said font to write "Utah" in whatever colors the team is going to wear, and you're good: That said, I'm not a fan of this Browns/Ravens approach for the Coyotes-to-Utah situation; if not for that, we could've had a season of Utah Coyotes hockey a la the Tennessee Oilers.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.