All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Guessing Ravens in all white this week. They also wore all white in 2007, and 2011 against Seattle which is the last time they have played there
  3. The reversed pinstripes work wonderfully! The design overall really screams "Chicago" without forgetting the Cubs focus. The "Angry Cub" logo is a nice feature, I've always prefered it over their current alt logo.
  4. The Texans are the only one of those teams that I say could reasonably have a shot, but I think the Panthers are the best bet to be a first-time winner this year, especially if Cam returns 100%.
  5. Former San Jose Sharks captain, Joel Pavelski and ex-Anaheim Duck, Corey Perry, as Dallas Stars.
  6. Now that we've batted around, let's jump over to the NL Central with the Chicago Cubs! For the North Siders, I wanted a design that was 100% Cub and also unmistakably "Chicago" without ripping off @Carolingian Steamroller's wonderful City Edition concept. This design is based on the Cubs' 1978-81 road uniform but adds a splash of red, while the fan favorite "angry Cub" logo is front and center on the jersey. C&C appreciated!
  7. If I was the kings I’d match any offer just out of spite so he has to stay miserable in Sacramento.
  8. Be careful not to confuse “people online” with “people in general”. Those online are relatively few in actual number, but try to make up for that with volume.
  9. Ha, live in houston, frequent Texans message boards. Have spent far too much time defending the primaries when people call for the color rush full time or "we just want something different".
  10. Next we head to Connecticut for the Connecticut State Destroyers. Up until 1999 they were known as the Mohegans, before a student vote was taken for a new moniker. The Destroyers beat out the Royals (from New London), Cutters (Coast Guard), Eagles (Famous Coast Guard ship), and Warriors by a large margin. Connecticut State University Location: New London, Connecticut Type: Public University Founded: 1914 Major Rivals: Stamford, UConn
  11. A lot of people love the Texans color rush, largely fans, but i really don't like them for the reasons you mentioned above. The red numbers outlined in white appear pink and are really hard to read from a distance.
  12. Is there room to start on that or do they have to demolish the arena first?
  13. The Hitmen are having Bret Hart Night on November 2 in conjuction with Prostate Cancer awareness.
  14. Today
  15. I get that players and coaches have used the press to fuel their agendas, but there's always the potential for blowback with the fans, team, press, and future suitors. For Hield's sake, I hope Sacramento rectifies the situation.
  16. So why are their regulars perfect yet the pants stripes don’t match the shoulder stripes which you said before is flawed. And while I will say they aren’t as good as their regular set my point is there is no Mismatching in the uniform.
  17. True, but so did the Clips with getting Paul George from OKC. But, I think the difference will be the ownership. Ballmer is all in and passionate, he trusts his basketball people and hires smart people. The Busses ... um ... this offseason speaks for itself.
  18. I like the idea behind it, but all together it feels and looks too cluttered.
  19. I think this is in the wrong thread bud.
  20. Atlanta Dream Introduce All-New Logos, Colour Scheme October 18, 2019 - 19:17 PM One City. One Dream. The motto of the Atlanta Dream of the Women’s National Basketball Association, announced today along with their new logos and colour scheme. The newest WNBA look was unveiled earlier today at a press conference held at […] Read More...
  21. Up next are the Central New York Bengals. The Bengals had a very bland script logo and an overly realistic tiger head logo for several years along with 1980s Cincinnati Bengals knockoff uniforms until the school rebranded in 2008. Central New York University Location: Cortland, New York Type: Public University Founded: 1933 Major Rivals: Northern New York, Utica State
  22. I don't think there's really any question that the Twins are the worst 100-win team ever. I doubt anyone else had 19 games each against three such bad teams.
  23. There was a livestream. It's pretty boring and they didn't reveal any jerseys or anything like that, but if you want to watch it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyufZZBuEcQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLe1n5xfxwo
  24. I'm going to quit baseball if the Red Sox trade Mookie Betts. That's all I have to contribute at this time.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?