All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Oh, great, another thread in which everyone can complain about the NFL's awesome one helmet rule.
  3. I dislike Johnson or any car wearing a bowtie, but big congratulations to him!!!
  4. The Titans have a look that’s oddly underrated in just how terrible it is. It’s maybe a quarter step above what Tampa is currently wearing. The last look wasn’t perfect by any stretch, but it’s head and shoulders above their current garbage look.
  5. Since it belongs to Tennessee, I'd be against Houston wearing anything Oilers related.
  6. St. Louis Cardinals: Musial Stadium. Hands down, the greatest Cardinal that ever lived. St. Louis Blues: l dunno, the Arena. Nothing pops with this depressing organization Pittsburgh Steelers: Rooney Stadium. This family has simply built a class organization Atlanta Hawks: Bring back the Omni moniker! Mizzou: Football, just keep Faurot. Basketball, expand Stewart name to the entire arena.
  7. I get that the team was swept, but the Giants really should do throwbacks to the 89 team. They've done days commemorating that team, even so far as majestic making jerseys for the reunion. But the team has never throwback to that look. (Sort of exception being the alternate road gray homage to that set) They play 4 games against the A's this year. 2 home 2 away. Would be nice to see both teams throw back to that world series. Patches and black armband and everything.
  8. Well, I came up with a few names off hand- GLAC (Great Lakes Athletics Conference)-Named due to it's members being in states that border the Great Lakes (Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Pennslyvania, New York, Ohio, Minnesota, Michigan, and even the Canadian province of Ontario) Rocky Mountain Conference New England Conference-Members in the states of New England (Massachussets, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Vermont, and Maine) Praire Conference Atlantic Seaboard League
  9. They still use that font everywhere but the uniforms. It's really odd. The branding still centers around the old font, but only the uniforms are changed. The field markings are the old numbers. They didn't go all out on refreshing/changing the branding with the latest uniform like they did the previous set.
  10. Ironic that it uses the number font from the prior uniform set . . . which was my favorite part of that uniform, for the record.
  11. I think it should still mimic the horn swoosh on the back of the sleeves, but it would keep the white from bleeding into the white, like it does on the current road jerseys.
  12. Today
  13. Yeah, I agree. I believe it's completely based on the Marlins alt.
  14. Sacramento may be getting an MLS team soon, so you could move the Sacramento team there.
  15. What is the XFL equivalent of 7-9?
  16. https://www.stltoday.com/sports/columns/ben-frederickson/benfred-xfl-misses-chance-to-make-splash-in-st-louis/article_d725d3d1-a11e-51a7-b760-337b4978b6b8.html A lot of people in St. Louis aren't happy with the hire, hoping for a more splashy hire.
  17. I am referring t the 60's uniforms and the 70s with the large black pants stripe.
  18. Maybe for you. Relevant for me.
  19. I believe it is actually purple. Yeah it's bad all around but I thought it was eerie how similar it is to the Marlins alternate.
  20. Member has been suspended for injecting politics despite numerous previous warnings.
  21. Because that's what the edgy, exciting new league needs: a coach who's style bored two separate teams into relocations.
  22. Helmet stripe unveiling video for Mizzou. This change has already been noted in this thread, but it’s also worth mentioning that the black pants in the video still have the “tiger” stripes on the side which might mean that only the white pants are getting the athletic stripe treatment.
  23. Maybe they'll hire Klaus instead.
  24. Thus my edit to mention "burn rate". Crunchbase only had them with $17M in funding through the first half of 2018. Then Ebersol, in subsequent interviews, tries to point out that in Q2 he was able to raise 10x that amount?!? Really? https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/alliance-of-american-football/
  25. Idk about Sacramento’s logo it’s kinda boring? Maybe make it like the SF 49ers and have a pickaxe going through it? The rest of the logos look good
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?