All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I mean you can see what was on the jersey before, and it’s just kinda sloppy.
  3. Apparently the Freedom Football League is putting a team in Orlando named the Florida Strong.
  4. That was MGM's idea, the major AAF creditor in conjunction with the LVCVA
  5. Orlando Thunder of the WLAF. Love at first sight, way ahead of their time. California Redwoods of the UFL. Loved the name and colors.
  6. How would the shorts look like?
  7. And even if the Expos do become that level of obscure, is that really so bad? Baseball’s history is littered with gems just waiting to be found, like when you realize the Brewers, Angels, Orioles, and Padres all took their name from earlier clubs. Or when you learn that the Cubs were the original Chicago White Stockings. Or that the Browns almost chased the Cardinals out of St. Louis. That’s rich and wonderful. That’s baseball. I really don’t see why it would be such a tragedy if the Expos lapsed into legend like the Pilots and the Browns, something for fans to discover on their own.
  8. In this league, there are 3 key rivalries. The first one is the Olympic Valley Rivalry. This rivalry matchup is between the Tahoe Huskies and the Truckee Stags. The second rivalry is the Silver State Faceoff. This rivalry matchup is between the Nevada Renagades and the Carson City Capitals. The third rivalry is the Nevada Bowl. This rivalry matchup is between the Reno Jacks and the Sparks Railers. More info: https://thewbha.blogspot.com/2019/05/rivalry-announcements.html Logos: Trophies:
  9. Three days to the Final Countdown. Everyone prepare yourself for the end. As the end waits for nobody.
  10. Probably if Jacksonville Jaguars moves to London, if that ever happens? Texas can hold three NFL teams. Plus I do agree, Midwest to Bay Area would be a smart call but Orlando and San Antonio ( like the other two) got screwed by the AAF and other leagues. I think it would be fair that the NFL trys giving a franchise to Orlando and San Antonio.
  11. Orlando and San Antonio did well in the AAF. I could see them in the XFL, but it sounds like if the XFL expands again, they will expand to the Midwest and the Bay Area.
  12. I think NYR-LA looked good too, and VAN-BOS as well. For the Blues-Bruins series, I just think both teams have very strong looks and that seems to be rare in Cup Finals of recent years, despite how people feel about the yellow socks and white numbers. The other two series contrasted better but both LA and Vancouver have flawed, and somewhat messy sets. The Blues and Bruins would look great in any series whereas the Kings needed a classic and very contrasted opponent to make them look good.
  13. Oh yeah, they were worn for a game back in 1994. I only heard about them through Bill Henderson’s book. I like how these fauxbacks handle the Sens MK II’s aesthetic by folding it into the local identity. It’s less insulting to the city that (at the time) didn’t have a replacement team. It’s why I kind of wish the Thunder would do this (concept by @Brauny1280 ...or have the Winnipeg Jets do a Thrashers-inspired design (they already appropriated Atlanta’s light blue): I find the subtle acknowledgement a bit more respectful.
  14. Okay, I see where you going at but those cities deserve a good team. Orlando and San Antonio would be great homes as they have the stadiums that would support either an XFL or NFL team. I still want them to get NFL team but removing these cities due to the fact that the league they were in folded is just plain dumb.
  15. Today
  16. They may have, I know there's a whole series of these for all of the NFL teams at that time that it's a part of.
  17. That is actually good, because I don't want the XFL to be the next league to add the quartet of Birmingham, Memphis, Orlando and San Antonio like every other league since the WFL has. Why do non-NFL leagues keep adding those 4 cities?
  18. Wait, what? I’ve never seen these before.
  19. I'll share once allowed but the official release will probably come first...cant risk it unfortunately.
  20. I like Virginia's college basketball unis and as a result started to be a fan. And yeah because of their national championship run too.
  21. Thank you! Appreciate it. As for the names, I just struggle to do anything with emeralds. I have some ideas for Rainiers and might make a logo for that name, probably my next one after I finish working on the name Pilots. Renegades has been done by multiple teams in the past and doesn't fit well with Seattle, personally not a fan.
  22. My first impression is Bob Marley and the Wailers. Not a bad palette but maybe not for Seattle.
  1. Load more activity

• Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?