Then-to-Now II

CrookedThumb

OK. Get ready for the second edition of the Then-to-Now modernization contest. Unlike the first contest, you do have to modernize a specific team, and there won't be a limit on the number of entrees. The deadline is 11:59 PM (EST) on Wednesday, July 14th.

The team to be modernize is the AFL team of the early 1960s, the NEW YORK TITANS (which are now the New York Jets).

Rules of Then-to-Now II:

-There needs to be at least a home and away uniform set (one alternate is optional).

-You may make a logo if you want to.

-The dominant color has to be from the original color set.

-You may add one color that's not part of the original color set. (lightening and darkening don't count as additional colors)

Im gunna get back into this again! It's just going to be a few days as I need to return back from Chicago! :D

I'm also assuming based on previous entries that thier color scheme was:

TITANS OF NEW YORK NAVY

TITANS OF NEW YORK GOLD

UWMpanthers.gifgold_14.gif

Before anyone accuses me of ripping off the Tennessee Titans flame thing...I was trying to go for a Statue of Liberty torch flame thing :blink:titan.jpg

I'm unsure if I like the font as a letter font. It looks like an awesome font (what is it btw?), just not sure for uniform numbers. but the rest of it looks great!

peace,

pc

Finally! I've completed my entry:

ny-titans-concept.gif

The helmet logo is a hammer-looking T-Shaped thingy. The helmet stripe is taken from the road pant stripe. Font is Gargoyles.

'Sabout all there is to say! C&C Welcome.

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

Archived