EMU Royals

KCScout76

What do you get when you cross a daschund, bulldog and a chihuaha with a lion?

Actually, I like the lion's head a lot, the body does seem awkward - too many humps and the foreshortening doesn't work in its favor either.

Actually, I like the lion's head a lot, the body does seem awkward - too many humps and the foreshortening doesn't work in its favor either.

Agreed..... I like it a lot overall, though.

I agree with the above mentioned perspective issues, but I think it's pretty cool. It's classy and modern.

Mennonite, eh? Never heard of this U. You sure this isn't Epper's NCFA team? ^_^

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I agree with the above mentioned perspective issues, but I think it's pretty cool. It's classy and modern.

I thnk the simple, modern, yet nicely styled lettering helps out a lot too, I do like this logo quite a bit.

The perspective/sizing issue sorta bugs me, but my main beef is with the wordmark...

You've got the shadow effect/raised look with the black then white outline on EMU. Then, a plain outlined with black, blue banner just overlaps it, and it looks very ackward. Doesn't really fit together.

. They are in the Old Dominion Athletic Conference (ODAC).

My fault - thanks jefrsn for the correction - the facts are now in. Still a nice logo, I agree with the view that the body is out of proportion to the head - anybody up to fixing it?

Anybody?

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived