Montreal Funk

Braden

This is my off-the wall concept for a fantasy baseball team. Inspiration came from a certain someone's zamboni ride... ^_^

Main Logo

funk2.jpg

Uniforms

funkunis.jpg

Enjoy!

All feedback is greatly appreciated. I know cause of the rainbows this is not going to be to everyone's liking so don't be shy if you don't like it. I have plenty of time to fix it up.

And for the certain someone who's fantasy baseball team this is for, I kept my promise, but I apologize for the wait! B)

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Is that supposed to be an afro on the ball?

You know what--I like it--although I don't associate Montreal with funk--still, in an oddball way I like it-although it's not one I'd use...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

"And then he said, play that funky baseball white boy!

Play that funky baseball right!"

Lay down the boogie and play that funky baseball 'til you die...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Awesome concept. You've gotta take the rainbow effect for what it is -- and for what it is, you pull it off to outstanding effect.

My first ever FBA team was named east-west soul. I've always wanted to work up a logo/uni set for 'em. Maybe this belongs in the "Requests" department, but this concept reminded me of it.

I'll start with the "improvement" part, cos the second part will be ALL GOOOOD!!!!

The only thing i'm not digging, is the templates for the Home and Away, really boring, it tines down the logo.

The AFRO Logo RULES!!!!!!

I've always like "out there" concepts (I'm sure you remember some of my wacko concepts)

The gradient looks a little too Tie-Dye, Flower Power, not Funk! When I hear Funk I think Brown and green and Orange... NEVERTHELESS, the concept ROCKS... and I want to buy a batting practice one...

And those of you who are not familiar with the "Ville au Cent Clochers" (that's the paraphrase for Montreal, like the windy city, teh QUEEN cITY, ETC... (THE TOWN OF 100 STEAPLES)) please get on the AMTRAK and go experience the Funk or most specifically the HIP HOP in Montreal. It is really Happening on the Hip-Hop scene there. FUBU, ECKO? there everywhere, Hilfiger, etc...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

And those of you who are not familiar with the "Ville au Cent Clochers" (that's the paraphrase for Montreal, like the windy city, teh QUEEN cITY, ETC... (THE TOWN OF 100 STEAPLES)) please get on the AMTRAK and go experience the Funk or most specifically the HIP HOP in Montreal. It is really Happening on the Hip-Hop scene there. FUBU, ECKO? there everywhere, Hilfiger, etc...

There's some really cool music coming out of Montreal. If you've got an ear for fractured pop, I highly recommend the Unicorns. Live or on wax, they rock.

If you're going to use the rainbow effect for funk, the colors need to be stripes rather than a smooth blend. Similar to the Astros' 70s rainbow jerseys.

those threads be all dope yo!

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived