Jays In Blue

CC97

I, like many fans of logos and uniforms, have wanted to see the Jays wearing blue or maybe even black caps with their home uniforms.

On Tuesday I picked up a blue new logo Blue Jays cap at SkyDome, it doesn't look half bad! So I Photoshopped these just now, what's the word? I'm thinkin they look pretty hot. :)

jays2.jpg

jays1.jpg

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Awesome! At least the blue cap gives you the feeling of BLUE Jays, although the team was shooting to phase out the term "Blue" from the name, kind of like the Devil Rays trying to drop the "Devil."

PS- :mad: If they adopt this new hat, all it means is that I'll have to go drop another $40 for a Pro-Fit when they start selling them. Damn, am I ever a slave to new designs!

Wagner Athletic Group

11-2 Saskatoon Steeds (WAFL)-NFL-2014 Western Conference Champions / 8-5 Calgary Pronghorns (TNFF)-CFL-2014 Confederation Cup XI Champions

14-6-2 Saskatoon Yellowheads (XHL)-NHL-1st, Gretzky Conference / 5-4-0 Saskatoon Czars (MLH)-AHL-T2nd, Calder Conference

7-1-6 VfL Dortmund (Weltliga)-Bundesliga-3rd, League / 5-1-5 West End AFC (WFL)-EPL-T5th, League

14-7 Saskatoon Sheiks (AA)-MLB-2014 Founder's Cup Champions

The color looks much better. I still think the logo on the hats is too big.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

i do agree, that looks much better, but how about using that new bird, substituting the classic canadian maple leaf and/or baseball behind it instead of the "J" and using a font similar to the old one. THEN, they are getting somewhere. haha :D

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived