Fantasy Hockey Team Jersey

GUINNESS

Surprisingly, it works. It's really not as busy as I originally thought. It would work better if the honeycomb pattern was screened back a bit, maybe use a lighter gray or brown outline for the pattern. And you would probably have to use thicker outlines for the lettering, numbers, and the crest. But it's not horrible :)

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

That is a pretty interesting concept. I got a wild idea...im not sure if paint can do this but you could try to creat a graident and have the yellow darker at the top and have it progressivly fade. Its just an idea, but your concept is pretty slick now. Keep up the good work!

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

If you go to www.acejerseys.com They can make that jersey for you.

This company is really awesom. They will make a jersey sample for you for around $75

Are we going to have to see this every time someone posts a concept?

It's.. unique, for sure. I agree that the comb should probably get faded a bit.

And, Evan... you're a sick man. :P NO GRADIENT! ^_^

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I must say you pulled this off very well, at first I didn't think I'd like it.. but now I think it looks awesome

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

thanks guys......i think maybe i should try to "lighten" the honeycomb look abit like suggested..and i dont think i can do gradients in Paint ....i did the jersey in a duller shade of yellow and thought the bee would stand out more..it didnt that much though..any of you more talented ,nonPiant using guys feel like maybe cleaning it up?

FishNChips_200.jpg

my only bit of advice is for the numbers...

you currently have black numbers, outlined in yellow, outlined in black... change that yellow outline to white, and it will make the numbers stand out a lot more, be more readable, and really make some contrast.

That shirt in your pic is too busy. However, I think the gradients could work in this way: keep the honeycombs yellow, but have their outlines become the gradient. It would be very subtle, less so if you thickened up the outlines. The shirt would appear predominantly yellow, but if you get closer you will see the gradient outline effect. It's very similar to the 2000 AHL all-Star jerseys..they had a star pattern that was a subtle gradient. It has no effect on the legibility, but looks very cool up close.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived