#31...Kobe Bryant?

Waffles

he's also wearing the home shorts....

but then again, if it's just for a headshot, where you won't even see the number, why is he wearing game shorts (i think those are game shorts), instead of warmups, practice shorts, or jeans? :)

he's also wearing the home shorts....

but then again, if it's just for a headshot, where you won't even see the number, why is he wearing game shorts (i think those are game shorts), instead of warmups, practice shorts, or jeans? :)

He might have been getting action shots or full length shots taken in home unis, then just slipped in for the headshot and they threw a road jersey on him?

liverpool-1.png

I'm not sure that this is the appropriate forum for comments like that.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Ouch.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

:D

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived