NFL Numbers & Letters

Nick 1733

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One quick fix, the Steelers numbers need to be italic.

Everything else looks amazing, great job!

Actually they aren't. I looked through MANY photos of the Steelers uniforms and they aren't italic, there is a possibility that they are SLIGHTLY slanted, but barely noticeable.

The Eagles dont 'appear' to have the silver outline around them,but the key word here is 'appear' as it may likely just be my monitor,but I wanted to post just on the chance that it's not.Also Nick I'm sorry I havent gotten you that jersey info yet but it's a LOT of info from my contacts I'm trying to compile,but I'll have it for you soon.

98Falcons.png

This is all great work and there's always a few nuances that need to

be attended to. But you can hold your head way up high because the NFL styleguide isn't even this accurate. Nor do they even have actual size number files for their teams,

they rely on the manufacturers to deal with that. I did this same project while at

Nike except I did them at actual size for back, front and shoulderss for all teams,

took over two weeks of doing photo research, getting jerseys from teams and getting

art files from tackle twill companies to make sure they were correct.

I basically did what the NFL should have on record, but they don't.

Unfortunatally I don't have those files, wish I did. :notworthy:

The Eagles dont 'appear' to have the silver outline around them,but the key word here is 'appear' as it may likely just be my monitor,but I wanted to post just on the chance that it's not.Also Nick I'm sorry I havent gotten you that jersey info yet but it's a LOT of info from my contacts I'm trying to compile,but I'll have it for you soon.

They are there, remember that they are their dark shade of 'silver' for their numbers. They are much more noticeable in the vector files.

And thanks, just take your time.

The files are pretty large so I had to divide them into AFC and NFC .zip files.

A note to anyone who emailed me for the files, it takes a VERY long time with the connection I have to send the files.

I have decided to just upload them to one of my sites and I will give anyone who emails me I will give the link to.

Fair Warning it's 14MB total.

However, I'm not going to upload them until I have all done properly, the Steelers and Packers need to be fixed.

Remember, the inside-trim on the Eagles' numbers is Charcoal, not Silver. Here's a better look as to what the numbers actually look like:

It's harder to see on the White numbers, but you can see it in the Midnight Green ones.

Archived