Make Your Own NHL Jersey!

Roger Clemente

My latest endeavour!

Utilizing my new jersey template, I've reproduced each NHL team jersey (no throwbacks though), in most cases, but not all, with very accurate stripe measurements. Some of them aren't entirely accurate, but should be useful enough. If you have the actual stripe measurements for any jersey here that doesn't seem accurate, feel free to pass them along to me and I'll update them as necessary. This also goes for the letter and numbering designs, in which I tried my best.

The jerseys themselves are accurately sized for a size 60. It's just easiest this way when designing jerseys to have them largest size possible to work with because it's easier to shrink than expand a graphic.

Here are the jerseys for each team:

Anaheim Ducks

Atlanta Thrashers

Boston Bruins

Buffalo Sabres

Calgary Flames

Carolina Hurricanes

Chicago Blackhawks

Colorado Avalance

Columbus Blue Jackets

Dallas Stars

Detroit Red Wings

Edmonton Oilers

Florida Panthers

Los Angeles Kings

Minnesota Wild

Montreal Canadiens

Nashville Predators

New Jersey Devils

New York Islanders

New York Rangers

Ottawa Senators

Philadelphia Flyers

Phoenix Coyotes

Pittsburgh Penguins

St. Louis Blues

San Jose Sharks

Tampa Bay Lightning

Toronto Maple Leafs

Vancouver Canucks

Washington Capitals

EDGE JERSEYS:

Anaheim Ducks

Columbus Blue Jackets

Dallas Stars

Edmonton Oilers

St. Louis Blues

Toronto Maple Leafs

Washington Capitals

VINTAGE/THROWBACKS:

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim

Buffalo Sabres 1980's

Buffalo Sabres 1990's

Los Angeles Kings 1990's

Quebec Nordiques

Toronto Maple Leafs 1967-70

Winnpeg Jets 1980's

Feel free to use them for whatever you want, that's what they are for.

BTW, for anyone wanting to make jerseys for the Avalanche, Red Wings, Panthers, Rangers or Sharks, you'll have to arch the letters yourself. It would just be way too time-consuming for me and would take up too much space to shape 26+ characters for 14 different jerseys.

Enjoy!

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've outdone yourself this time, Roger.

As you can see, I've wasted no time putting my c&p skills to use:

cbj.png

:D

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

any chance of having these in vector format? mainly for the numbers and lettering?

There exists (although I'm not sure if I still have them) vector files I made of Anaheim's, Atlanta's and San Jose's letters. There are number files for Anaheim/Dallas/Edmonton/Montreal/Vancouver (because they are all the same), Detroit, San Jose and Toronto. You might be able to find a few of these at http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx/resources . It is where I keep the regular GIF files I drew before (some of which I've updated for this project but haven't uploaded yet.)

Oh, and, ThaFlameofAtlanta, your sleeve 3's are both upside down. :D

champssig2.png

any chance of having these in vector format? mainly for the numbers and lettering?

There exists (although I'm not sure if I still have them) vector files I made of Anaheim's, Atlanta's and San Jose's letters. There are number files for Anaheim/Dallas/Edmonton/Montreal/Vancouver (because they are all the same), Detroit, San Jose and Toronto. You might be able to find a few of these at http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx/resources . It is where I keep the regular GIF files I drew before (some of which I've updated for this project but haven't uploaded yet.)

Oh, and, ThaFlameofAtlanta, your sleeve 3's are both upside down. :D

AGH!!! Curses :evil:

O well, I'll get to fixing it :D

So, rog.. this was a raster art adventure?

Shame. The vector of all of these would be quite amazing

ANy chance to get that Thrashers font in vector sent my way? Thanks, bro

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

So, rog.. this was a raster art adventure?

Shame. The vector of all of these would be quite amazing

ANy chance to get that Thrashers font in vector sent my way? Thanks, bro

The Thrashers letters vector file is one of the two ZIP files found at the bottom of here: http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx/resources (the "surprise.zip" file is the Ducks letters (which I suppose could probably be used for Detroit and Vancouver's letters too. If one were to edit the A so it's more perfectly triangular, they would have the Blackhawks, Islanders, Senators (white jersey only) and Blues font too.)

All these letters and numbers in the files are all 50% resizes of all the raster files in that same directory (with a few changes to some of them).

champssig2.png

Can these be used for NHL 2004 PC games?? I wonder...is it possible and how do I go around as to installing them?? I gotta tell ya, I havent even done this before...so anyone would be really helpful in teaching me how to do this...I would appericate it very much!!! Ya can pm me and we can chat abuot that ok?

Can these be used for NHL 2004 PC games?? I wonder...is it possible and how do I go around as to installing them?? I gotta tell ya, I havent even done this before...so anyone would be really helpful in teaching me how to do this...I would appericate it very much!!! Ya can pm me and we can chat abuot that ok?

The EA NHL series use their own templates that have nothing to do with mine. You'd have to retrace them yourself onto their template to get them into the game. (Then again, all these jerseys should already be in the game... :blink:)

champssig2.png

The EA NHL series use their own templates that have nothing to do with mine. You'd have to retrace them yourself onto their template to get them into the game. (Then again, all these jerseys should already be in the game... :blink:)

EXACTLY!!!

You beat me to it....

LOL!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

The last one is my worst nightmare...

Last year, we buy a pair at the beginning of the season for waht we think will be Mario's farewell.

Bad news, Mario's injured.

To add insult to injury, who's in net?

Beachball Kidd...

:evil:

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived