New York Yankees Redesign PRoject

Steve-O

its wonderful. i like the replacement of red with silver, and i like how youve kept the traditional script and NY. the man is a tad complex for my taste, but its well done and a great draft.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

It's a great concept. Well designed.

Of course, touching anything about the Yankees is going to get you drawn and quarterd on this board. Why not just travel to Rome and start pushing for a female pope?

But, let's say for the Battle Creek Yankees farm team, that would rock.

Simplify the Flag. If you just have a dark field in the upper left corner, and maybe lose a few stripes, you will still have an American Flag feel to it without duplicating the Flag entirely. Keeping the stars in there makes it look cluttered, especially with 5 rows of 10 stars.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I like the idea. I would agree with previous posts also that it would look better if you kept a bit of red in there, at least in the flag...it could make a good accent color. It probably wouldn't fly as a NY Yankees redesign, but like WideRight said, it would be great for a minor league affiliate. There are some inconsistancies in the outlines and the width of some of the borders, and perhaps the inner highlites...but those are things that can be cleaned up fairly easily.

Nicely done :)

Well, I would make the flag red white and blue. I like it but the soldier seems to look like a confederate soldier. Put more blue into him.

This would work well for the Yankees minor League affliate the Staten Island Yankees. I like it overall.

The guy kind of reminds me of Giambi. Other than that I think it looks great. :woot:

I thought it was Wade Boggs.

However, I kinda like it. Like some of the others, I would prefer a little Red - especially in the flag.

First of all, the San Antonia Texans were in the CFL, and second, I see no resemblence after looking at the logo.

Regarding the package, if you could shorten the top of the "Y" in the "NY" logo, it would be perfect.

VmWIn6B.png

I stand corrected on the league (since the USFL died, they've all sucked). As for the logo...it looks very similiar to me, with some shading differences....

SA-T_1504.gif

...and the fact that the Yankee Clipper is either cross-eyed or eyeless...which really is not bad to think of it.

Cards.png

Archived