Northern Arizona University

amare32

Interesting color palate. Think thats a bad image, or they will be using a dusty-type blue like that?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

My buddy went there. Played Club Hockey. I've got a T-Shirt. Does this mean they won't have that cool little Lumberjack anymore?

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

My buddy went there. Played Club Hockey. I've got a T-Shirt. Does this mean they won't have that cool little Lumberjack anymore?

I was accepted to go there, but I opted for Arizona State instead

Do pine trees grow in the desert?

Flagstaff is way too different from the Central to Southern part of Arizona, like eriqjaffe said they are 7000 feet from sea level. Plus Phoenix is in a valley so it will get hot here

i hate driving through Flagstaff on my way to LA everytime

As you can see, Flagstaff's in the northern part of the state. It was once the state capital and is located on Route 66. It's up in the mountains and there are ski resorts and observatories nearby. It's really a nice li'l town, w/ a well preserved downtown area and plenty of outdoor activities. Kinda granola, but some people dig that.

arizona_map.gif

Much improved - Does anyone have a larger (.gif) of the Lumberjack from the Athletic page? or is that and X-line logo? :blink:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I hope that they come up with something better for athletics. I coached in the Big Sky for 2 years (2000-2002) at Eastern Washington and always hated the NAU logo. I always thought they could do something far more creative than just a simple Wordart wordmark. I am anxious to see what they come up with... just as long as they don't beat my Eagles on the hardwood in the winter!

CCSLC Signature.jpg

Archived