cards unis coming

vini

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

take it easy pal i did'nt realize i posted it i had to leave the computer as i was posting when i came back i did'nt see it that's all . nobody wants to talk cards that's fine it's only one of the biggest uniform changes to come along in a long time. this team has never really changed in the last 45 years it's big news i'm just excited about the unveiling i guess i'm in the minority. i thought someone would have some info but i guess not.

I'll say it again - rumors are as follows:

• White helmet, Gray facemasks.
  • Cardinal Red jerseys, White pants, White jerseys, Cardinal Red pants.
  • Black trim on numbers.
  • Yellow as an accent color.
  • Numbers will be in typeface of new logo.
  • Nameplate under collar.
  • Black alternate.

Again, these are just rumors; I don't know anything for sure.

I sure hope they're purty.

It's not that people aren't excited or interested in the cards new uniforms. It's just that most of us don't have a clue and the ones who do know won't tell. They don't want to jeopardize ruining their relationships with the pro teams. For example, Pantone (possibly the #1 Cards fan) probably knows but will say nothing even if he does. Like the rest of us, you'll just have to wait.

EDIT: Posted as Pantone made his post.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

For example, Pantone (possibly the #1 Cards fan) probably knows but will say nothing even if he does.

Actually, I don't know anything other than the rumors I've posted.

It's killing me, but I've got to wait and find out for sure on Wednesday like everyone else.

pantone maybe i'm mistaken but i heard black road pants. i know the rumors and i know you are all tired of me asking and going over and over this i was just hoping maybe somebody could spill the beans if there was any to spill . hey i've waited this long i can wait a couple more days.

Since this one has had some information shared in it, I'll leave it here. But, vini, please stop creating multiple threads for the same topic.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Wednesday, April 20.  3:00 PM (MST).

can we watch the press conference live online?

From what I know is, the Press Conference will be on local radio and maybe local TV. Screen Shots would be on the website 15 minutes later. I will be going to the press conference so I will tell you everything you need to know.

yeah like i said i heard they will have red jerseys white pants at home for a primary home uni and white jerseys black pants on the road as the primary away uni. i've also heard the numbers would look like the wordmark similar to what the texans have. i've heard of a all black alt. and red jersey black pant alt. i ve heard of a all red alt and a black jersey red pant alt. how about the black jersey white pant alt. that would ben an awful lot of uniform combos it would have to be the most in the league so i'm guessing everything i've heard is probably not true. also heard of yellow in the striping and number outline.

yeah like i said i heard they will have red jerseys white pants at home for a primary home uni and white jerseys black pants on the road as the primary away uni. i've also heard the numbers would look like the wordmark similar to what the texans have. i've heard of a all black alt. and red jersey black pant alt. i ve heard of a all red alt and a black jersey red pant alt.  how about the black jersey white pant alt. that would ben an awful lot of uniform combos it would have to be the most in the league so i'm guessing everything i've heard is probably not true. also heard of yellow in the striping and number outline.

I'm guessing that too. :D

366678430_f28e9d99de_o.jpg

I'll say it again - rumors are as follows:
  • White helmet, Gray facemasks.
  • Cardinal Red jerseys, White pants, White jerseys, Cardinal Red pants.
  • Black trim on numbers.
  • Yellow as an accent color.
  • Numbers will be in typeface of new logo.
  • Nameplate under collar.
  • Black alternate.

Again, these are just rumors; I don't know anything for sure.

I sure hope they're purty.

Gray facemasks? :( It's not like they're going retro.

6uXNWAo.png

"insider" from the azcardinals.com board posted this last night regarding the Gray facemask-thing:

it won't happen this year and i doubt if they would ever change it. there are somethings that the bidwill's just won't change and i think that is one of them . they were very reluctant to give up the gray facemask so i've been told. there was alot of pressure to do so but they would'nt budge on that. i like the gray myself but i've heard alot of people complain about it. i guess in the focus groups that was one thing that people wanted changed and it was the one thing the bidwill's would not even entertain .

"insider" apparently works in the Cards' front office.

And vini - where'd you hear about Black pants? That's news to me...

Archived