Charlotte Bobcats concept

dgnmrwrw

I've been working on a couple of Bobcats concepts, but I desperately need some Bobcats numbers. The concepts just dont work without them. Can anyone point me in their direction?

Here's a very early preview of one of my ideas. Tried making what they have now simpler.

Charlotte.gif

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Your numbers (and surname) are better looking visually. The garden variety NBA name font they used for the last names looks out of place with the rest of the jersey's font being overly slanted and angular. I'd suggest they go to something closer to your idea and ditch their present number style.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

OK, I added the blue alternate. It's quite similar to the other two, but I still like it. As for the numbers I used, they are growing on me, so they'll stay until I find anything better.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

Just for fun, here's the same jersey design but with more Bobcat-esque colors (loosely based on the real animal). I used Black, Gray, and a sort-of copper.

Charlotte2.gif

give those jerseys to the Texas Longhorns...lol

Archived