Behold!

At long last (well actually I only drew the template about three weeks ago) but with fanfare no one expected, I unleash...

Roger Clemente's Baseball Uniform Template 2

Jersey-2-baseball.gif

It was made this primarily for the MS Paint user in mind. Realizing how much I wanted to make baseball concepts, but finding other templates to be a plus on presenation but a minus on ease of use for the MS Paint user, (and realizing just how BAD my first baseball template was, and no offence to the people that used it, but it always made me cringe!) I went out and bought a baseball jersey, measured the hell out of it, and made this.

The grid is there as a guide. Once you get your stripes and logos in place, just one click of the grid lines with the paint bucket will get rid of it all. (Unless you want to make a Checkers concept) Like the hockey jersey, each square on the grid equals one square inch.

I included the three variations of sleeve cuts that I know of. I don't think any other teams use sleeve cuts other than these. Vests can easily be made by using the first sleeve cut and coloring in the sleeve.

I also included an under shirt into the jersey part that you can color in to show what color undershirt the team would wear. (I didn't bother putting long sleeves on it, it's fairly obvious that they will be the same color as the under shirt anyways. The pants, I kind of guessed at. Nobody around here sells any, so I based it one images I saw of baseball players and took educated guesses. Yes I have edited them since I posted my Blue Jays concepts last week and they probably will continue to change to reflect a more accurate style if I ever get the chance to measure one. Any futures edits will automatically be placed here at the URL of the picture. Which, BTW, is http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/RoC...-2-baseball.gif

Anyways, enjoy it and use it if you dare. (And for those of you wondering if I've gonna do with this to the MLB what I did with the NHL with my last template, the answer is "yes, but not for a long while..." ;))

--Roger "Time?" Clemente, post #3000.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

PWNSOME!

This is really gonna be a huge help for me, since I've been hankering to do a few MLB concepts.

Heck, I might decide to do the complete redesign of MLB before RC does.

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

WHO?

Rog C

WHO?

on the downside, I'd have to just do solid color hats. On the upside, I like it :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

i have psp7 and this helps a great deal. i've been itching to do a baseball concept for a bit.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

WHO?

Rog C

WHO?

on the downside, I'd have to just do solid color hats. On the upside, I like it :P

I put the grid on the hat now, just for you. I look forward to your next Discrimjob! :D

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Archived