Univ. of Miami (FL) Baseball concepts

oz615

As promised,more college basball concept for show yesterday i showed y'all my Univ. of Tennessee Concepts today i bring My Univ. of Miami (FL) concept,for these i made wholesale changes on these per se and made look like well a normal paseball team while keeping their semi-futeristing fonts at the same time as you will see.Questions,C&C are more than welcomed

miami_set.gif

actually WSU, I think they brought that old English M hat back recently...I recall them wearing it in one of their televised games, though I forget who they were playing.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The Canes sure are notorious for changing baseball uniform designs. This concept is fine, and actually would be quite tame compared to some of the unis they have used in the past. I still remember them in the 80's when they were in the College World Series playing against Barry Bonds and Arizona State. They had a jersey somewhat remeniscent of the Astros rainbows, but the actual design of it was truly unique and of course using their own colors. I believe they used the old english "M" on the caps, too. I would love so see a picture of that somewhere if anyone can dig it up.

LT

actually WSU, I think they brought that old English M hat back recently...I recall them wearing it in one of their televised games, though I forget who they were playing.

I...did not know that! Thanks! Perhaps I'll be able to find pictures of it on their website.

I don't know, though, if I'll be able to find pics from the 80s, LT :)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

If I'm not mistaken, the U is only on the batting helmets and they usually wear the white hat/green bill/Ibis/Hurricane symbol hat with the white set. They usually wear the old English M on a green hat/orange bill every time else. I don't have time to research it, but www.hurricanesports.com is their site.

KISSwall09.jpg

I could be wayyy off base here, but I hear the Miami U is something with some old symbol or something for a hurricane. I sure hope it is because having a U for university would be pretty weird.

KISSwall09.jpg

The M hat you've designed is a MAJOR improvement. I've always HATED, and never understood, the U logo. Would you ever see a high school team with an "H"???

interesting point, however Miami is always known as "U". And in the contant it just project as a symbol rather then the actual letter U. I mean when you see that U you think of Miami correct. U itself is an the logo for the canes.

but yea, I am iffy about replacing the U on the caps other then that good work.

This year, I have seen Miami with 4 hats. The old english M, the U with the same green/orange bill design, white U with green bill, and green with ibis and a dark grey bill.

I think they have also used a white cap with Ibis, green bill.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived