1st announced NHL game

OMMF

I would like to see the season start with every team playing two consecutive nights, a home and home series with a rival. Start things off with a bang.

What would be the one inter-conference game?

I would like to see the season start with every team playing two consecutive nights, a home and home series with a rival. Start things off with a bang.

Avs-Red Wings probably, so that it manages to even register on the ESPN radar screen.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Was-Pho? :unsure:

Maybe it wouldn't work so well. Anyways, the matchups I could come up with would be:

Col-Det

Stl-Chi

Nas-Cbj

Cgy-Edm

Min-Van

Sjs-Dal

LA-Ana

Bos-Mtl

Tor-Ott

Buf-Pit

Phi-Njd

Nyi-Nyr

TB-Fla

Atl-Car

Was-Pho

Some are more "rivalry" than others, but it might work. Fell free to tear these matchups apart. :D

Bring back to Outdoor game - Chicago v. Detroit and Calgary v. Edmonton.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Avs-Red Wings probably, so that it manages to even register on the ESPN radar screen.

They're both Western Conference?

An outdoor game in Toronto in September? I will probably be 25 degrees celcius outside. For you Americans, that's about 77 fahrenheit.

All the Canadian NHL cities could have very pleasant and even hot waether in September--even Edmonton...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Was-Pho? :unsure:

Maybe it wouldn't work so well. Anyways, the matchups I could come up with would be:

Col-Det

Stl-Chi

Nas-Cbj

Cgy-Edm

Min-Van

Sjs-Dal

LA-Ana

Bos-Mtl

Tor-Ott

Buf-Pit

Phi-Njd

Nyi-Nyr

TB-Fla

Atl-Car

Was-Pho

Some are more "rivalry" than others, but it might work. Fell free to tear these matchups apart. :D

You're close, if the leaks are true.

OTT @ TOR

MTL @ BOS

COL @ EDM

CGY @ MIN

LAK @ DAL

ANA @ CHI

NYR @ PHI

CBJ @ WAS

PHO @ SJ (or vice versa)

ATL @ FLA

Ok so maybe you weren't that close.

Full schedule to be released on NHL.com at Noon (ET) on Wednesday.

Archived