Arizona DiamondBacks Concept

uniguy22

I am not a fan of the D'backs current uni set. I think they're horrible. I wanted to give the D'backs a more desert feel so I went with these colours. This was done in paint so it's a little rough but you can get the idea. C&C please. :D

EDIT: I put the updated concept here.

jerseyhome.png

arizonaroadjersey.png

arizonaaltjersey.png

I always thought their current colors are very desert-based. Purple, teal and copper are desert colors IMO.

All-copper hats (hell, all-metal hats of any metal) are not going to look bad. Either you make them shiny (like tinfoil?) or they wind up being kind of a "vomit tan" color.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

I like what you have, but the colors doesn't seem to fit too Arizona Rattlers like for me. I'd try something brighter because I always felt that is what made them work. But other than that great job

I'd get rid of the snake D for home, the A has always been the primary and would look better as the home. Also you can have the snake grabbing the baseball as the batting practice hat as well

I'd get rid of the snake D for home, the A has always been the primary and would look better as the home. Also you can have the snake grabbing the baseball as the batting practice hat as well

I was thinking of that but I don't like the idea of road and home hats, and I like the snake hat better, so I decided to stick with it and put the A as the shoulder patch.

I'd put the A on the hats. I never liked the use of the Nickname Letter on the hats, except maybe in an Alt. hat or something, but not an everyday hat. IMO. Just doesn't look right.

Oh crap, I passed 100 posts already? Didn't even notice. Oh well. This is actually 106, but.......

Yeah, 100 posts! I actually lasted at something! I don't think anything can stop me n............rrrrrr..... :shocked: .........(CRASH!)......... :ghostface: (never type while driving)

dbackshomejersey.png

arizonaroadjersey.png

arizonaaltjersey.png

A definite step in the right direction. What I'd do next is to put the sleeve striping on the pants also ('bout the same thickness as the striping that's already on there). It'll provide more consistency & a better-looking product.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived