NHL Off-Season 2005/06

Suigi

Oh man, this is gonna be fun.

Everyone, get your jersey backs and transaction logs ready!

EDIT: Ah, forget it, I don't have the time to update this ferkukta post.

Check Sportsnet.ca or TSN.ca for all the details.

Super Wario Comix!

Iron Crossover IX Contender (Tied for 6th)

Iron Crossover Halloween Contender (Tied for Bronze)

vanhalengo.png

• Replies 814
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aw man, I didn't know about the Commodore deal. That sucks; I really liked his style of play.

Regardless of which team he's playing for, though, he should totally be wearing 64. :D

Aw man, I didn't know about the Commodore deal. That sucks; I really liked his style of play.

Regardless of which team he's playing for, though, he should totally be wearing 64. :D

I was at UND the same years as Commodore. The guy was unmistakable with that red afro of his. He was a fun player to watch for the Sioux. I hope he continues to do well regardless of where he plays.

goncharmodano.gif

I'm wondering if Modano's going to ask his good friend to have his #9 back...

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

What's with the Ohlund Ducks jersey? Surely you don't mean Ozolinsh, who just re-signed.

Rumor is the 'Nucks are willing to deal Ohlund in a package for the #2 overall.

haven't been around for the last week but, i saw on the Canucks.com forum that Nonis doesn't want to deal Ohlund

8prlQWA.png

Jack Johnson & Bobby Ryan, i am just guessing these will be there numbers since they wore them with there junior teams

327JackJohnson.png

29BobbyRyan.png

i'm almost positive that the ducks numbers aren't so high up but it was the best i could do in Paint

8prlQWA.png

You know what would be fun?

...that when you who post a jersey of a real player in a new jersey, that you could also create ONE you may think might happen a la Modano in PHX. Otherwise, this thread may get out of hand with everyone posting all these fictional jerseys.

Can I request a Buffalo Zagrapan sweater?

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Archived