My best concept ever!

OB33

This is the logo that I'll be using for my EFL team the Columbus Sharks. I still have to add in the Columbus into this logo/wordmark. I'm probably going to add it in between the A and the R.

sharksword3he.png

C&C

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

This is the logo that I'll be using for my EFL team the Columbus Sharks. I still have to add in the Columbus into this logo/wordmark. I'm probably going to add it in between the A and the R.

sharksword3he.png

C&C

Wow! That's even kewler than the Edmonton rush !!!11!!!one11!!

Brilliant. Simple, effective, neon green. 'Nuf said.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

Try to connect all the letters so it looks like a neon beer sign. Even if you just put a black outline around all of the letters and fill in the gaps with the black.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Here's an idea that lopernv came up with.

sharks_revised.gif

I just thought I'd throw that out there to see what you thought. And introduce my secondary and possibly helmet logo.

secondshark3il.png

When I was thinking of this logo I was trying to go with something along the lines of the Chicago Enforcers. But I think I ended up with the Capital City Bombers. Oh well.

C&C

#CHOMPCHOMPCHOMP

OB33, this is a great logo concept. truly original. I'd work on the eyes, lose the outline on the teeth ( so that they're sharp)... and also, seperate the R from the K a little, (on the bottom I think) I can see that doing well on a T-shirt or whatever, and not to be limited to "fantasy" league.

OB33, this is a great logo concept. truly original. I'd work on the eyes, lose the outline on the teeth ( so that they're sharp)... and also, seperate the R from the K a little, (on the bottom I think) I can see that doing well on a T-shirt or whatever, and not to be limited to "fantasy" league.

Well, I have one that shrapens the teeth a bit more, but I'll have to custom shape the teeth with an outline, and the newer design give a little more space between the letters.

I'd stick w/ the blue as primary color... and somehow , connect the "gills" / H horizontal so that it flows more as the rest of the letters... and make a round , more intimidating eye, possibly sharper points on high and low "fins" / A

i like lopernv's lightblue/dark blue the best, and this alternate witht he c is okay, but it doesn't fit with the logo you have. I like the shark logo and i dont think an alt. like that would fit, you have to stick with the original, but maybe put some new colors in! that is the coolest really simple logo i have ever seen. you got a little lucky the letters happened to work but that is a lot of skill! :D

Archived