has anyone else seen this bills logo

enjoyincubus122

The Bills were going to have that logo on their uniforms when they changed em a couple years back... it was to appear on the front of the jersey (where an anniversary patch would typically appear), they dropped it and it never really saw the light of day.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

The Bills were going to have that logo on their uniforms when they changed em a couple years back... it was to appear on the front of the jersey (where an anniversary patch would typically appear), they dropped it and it never really saw the light of day.

any chance of getting a clean image of that on the homepage?

I remember seeing that logo back in 2002, before the current look was unvieled. Much of the Bills faithful was wondering how that was going to be added to the uniform. Of course we know, and thank God (or whatever), it wasn't.

It's a good thing, too. It would have made them look more like the Fila Bills than anything else.

330.jpgbillsalt.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

If it werent for the ugly grey buffalo it is kinda neat having the stripes be a form of a B...Not just good for the bills, maybe some other minor league or college or something could use it.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

The Bills should take that bills face and put it on their logo they have now, if anyone knows what i am talking about if not , i'll try and put them together and i might as well put a concept with it lol.

4kv29i.jpg

The Bills should take that bills face and put it on their logo they have now, if anyone knows what i am talking about if not , i'll try and put them together and i might as well put a concept with it lol.

i think I understand. You want the current logo to have a face? That face? Fascinating.....

I recall somebody on here actually did make a hybrid of this and the regular Bills logos...looked good, I must say...and I also must say I think I've been inspired to use this B)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I have seen that exact B somewhere.  Hmmmm...a sporting goods maker?...himmm...think think think....

Maybe from the American Farm Bureau...?

FBlogoRGB.jpg

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

http://hottubrecs.tripod.com/billslogo.html

This is the one I did ages ago - I believe on the old old board...can't remember. I just lurk now...

But I do remember merging the two identities and liking the outcome!

yeah, that's what I was thinkin about...that was pretty nice. B)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived