Super Bowl XLI

swelch1976

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does that answer his question? If the logo for XL (2006) came out in October 2004, then XLI (2007)'s logo should have come out this past October if the time courses are the same. We're a little more than a year from XLI, and there's nothing out. I didn't realize the NFL went 14-15 months ahead of a given Super Bowl to release the logos.

"Start spreading the news... They're leavin' today... Won't get to be a part of it... In old New York..."

2007nleastchamps.png

In order for the Mets' run of 12 losses in 17 games to mean something, the Phillies still had to win 13 of 17.

here it is, sorry, it was just XLI

kevhpk.jpg

EDIT: now, I see it says Super Bowl in there, if u look close, u can see it

You guys are aware that the logo is a fake. Madden puts out generic Super Bowl logos like 4 years in advance for franchise mode.

6uXNWAo.png

I say we just start using this, tell folks its this, and then, maybe, it will become this:

Super_Bowl_XLI_Concept.jpg

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

here it is, sorry, it was just XLI

kevhpk.jpg

EDIT: now, I see it says Super Bowl in there, if u look close, u can see it

You guys are aware that the logo is a fake. Madden puts out generic Super Bowl logos like 4 years in advance for franchise mode. 

Duh, I was saying that the one they made sucks

256dy87.jpg

I"m getting cold just looking at the mock up of a new Twins stadium in your signature. I remember seeing the Tribe play the Twins a couple years ago in April and as I was leaving the Dome the snow came down. Never thought I would have been glad for an indoor stadium, but that day I definitely was.

fade.gif

After searching past posts- it seems like last year's SB logo came out a heck of a lot earlier than in years past. Others were released in the weeks around the Super Bowl. So- maybe they aren't behind after. Maybe I'm just impatient.

And I agree- the Madden Super Bowl logos are really bad.

People, can we PLEASE stop posting bulletins that make it sound like you know something about it, only for me to open it and see you're just asking if anyone knows anything? Seriously, the people on these boards break stories seconds after they happen, so if it's been unveiled you'll know it. But I'm tired of opening these things thinking I'm gonna see something, only to see another assinine question. If you have to ask, then put that in the topic title, like "have any info?"

I eagerly await the premiere of the Super Bowl logo each year, and I remember how unusual it was for the NFL to announce and display the XL logo so early last year. (over a year in advance) Usually you can't find it anywhere until that particular season starts, or maybe late summer right before, when corporate tie-ins/sponsors start advertising the upcoming season and feature the logo (Coors, Miller, etc...) I think the league is starting to plan ahead more and more as time goes on.

Archived