Atlanta Falcons Logo

logodawg

The other day I ran into a guy wearing a sweatshirt for his high school football team. At first it looked like they just used the old Falcons logo, but something didn't seem right, and I soon realized that it really was the current logo simplified to look like this:

falcons.gif

What amazed me is how, IMO, by dropping the red and grey, it looked SO much better. I can't believe something so beautiful could be right under our noses!

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

is the outline of the entire bird supposed to make F? i never knew that was supposed to be part of the logo.

Yes, I'm pretty sure it was the intent of the logo, to suggest an "F" because I've seen it mentioned elsewhere.

metslogo_215.gif

The other day I ran into a guy wearing a sweatshirt for his high school football team. At first it looked like they just used the old Falcons logo, but something didn't seem right, and I soon realized that it really was the current logo simplified to look like this:

falcons.gif

What amazed me is how, IMO, by dropping the red and grey, it looked SO much better. I can't believe something so beautiful could be right under our noses!

Would that high school happen to be in Red Oak, TX? They also use this as the logo on their football helmets but their mascot is a hawk.

usa-sm.giffinland-sm.gifstars1-sm.gifdall1-sm.gif

falcons.gif

Would that high school happen to be in Red Oak, TX? They also use this as the logo on their football helmets but their mascot is a hawk.

This is the same as another logo down here in Tampa.

braulio-alonso-hs3a.jpg

See this is Braulio Alonso Highs logo. They are the Ravens and this is a pretty much a ripoff of Baltimores logo.

They just simplified and made some basic changes.

manning2.gif

BUSCH STADIUM III IS COMING,ARE YOU READY?

INDIANAPOLIS COLTS (12-4-0) NEXT GAME VS KANSAS CITY

TB LIGHTNING (19-20-2) NEXT GAME @ COLORADO

ATLANTA THRASHERS(24-12-6) NEXT GAME VS PHOENIX

COLTS BACK TO BACK PLAYOFF APPEARANCES 05-06/06-07

Archived