Musical Concepts

JamieRose

well i've been bored out of my MIND lately, so i've done a ton of concepts. Most of the concepts were sports crossovers,(like Red Sox hockey) which the people on this board seem to now hate. I have done some more original designs, though, which are band-based uniforms for all sports.

First are Rolling Stones Hockey..

Stones1.png

Home

Stones2.png

Away

thanks STL fanatic on the template..

C&C Appreciated

TDZiMMB.png

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay, the Rolling Stones baseball. I used a Red Sox fonts just because they seemed to go with the stones... that, and i had already made a logo with the stones tongue in a red sox-styled circle (saw it at the concert in fenway and made it myself)

Anyway, without further a-doo-doo... The Rolling Stones Baseball..

StonesBSB1.png

Home

StonesBSB2.png

Away

StonesBSB3.png

Alternate Home

StonesBSB4.png

Alternate Away

TDZiMMB.png

how about a green day concept inspired by another album? such as nimrod (hi-liter yellow/black) kerplunk (green/white) or warning (green/orange/black). I'm so sick of green day being associated with red and black

Green Day Hockey - Anything but American Idiot, do a concept of Dookie.

EDIT: Someone already mentioned this.

Rolling Stones Baseball - The Sox font and pinstripes look weird together.

Beatles Hockey will be evaluated by player:

McCartney - No changes needed.

Lennon - Make the helmet and socks one color.

Ringo - :D Favorite Beatle but there should have been a Blue Meanie somewhere.

George - Maybe you didn't have much to work with.

Looking forward to more!

newyorkSC06.gif

Nice stuff-

I like the Sgt Pepper one as a concept--although it wouldn't impress me as a real one.

I've done & posted some of these as well.

I went for what fit the concept, not what a uniform should or would do--so I'm saying good work.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Eagles Hotel California. sure why not?

I used the eagles logo on the newest greatest hits album, then i used the hotel california script from the album. Used the Capitals font for the alpha-numerics. Of all the templates i had, i figured the thrashers template worked best, then i used the flames bottom jersey stripes with a slight mod.

Eagles_HotelCalifornia.png

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

okay, the Rolling Stones baseball.  I used a Red Sox fonts just because they seemed to go with the stones... that, and i had already made a logo with the stones tongue in a red sox-styled circle (saw it at the concert in fenway and made it myself)

I like you concept more than the shirts they were selling at the Fenway concerts.

RSCT292.JPG

Theirs is a nice start, but you really kicked it up a notch. Good use of the Sox numbers on the back, which was a failing of the actual Stones jersey.

I wish your concept used the tounge/ball logo at least once (maybe on the sleeve?).

S-4823-th.jpg

These are all cool. I was expecting another bad Utah Jazz uniform. Though no fault of your own, I'm bothered by the Rolling Stones having a corporate logo.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Okay, now time for some more baseball, this time Aerosmith

Home-

AerosmithBSB1.png

Away-

AerosmithBSB2.png

these didn't really come out as good as i had imagined... it didn't help that i didnt have the right templates on this computer.

Next up, something with Green Day Nimrod

TDZiMMB.png

Archived