Sacramento Kings Logo Package

GameCock82

This is a concept I have been working on for the past couple of days now. The Primary logo is of a california "king" snake coiling around a basketball. The tertiary is the I from the wordmark with a crown above it forming what looks like a king chess piece. I hope you will enjoy. C&C is welcome.

kings.jpg

Untitled-3.gif

-s82.designs.webpage-

Brilliams!

Ownership

-CFA: South Beach Sharks

-NCFA: 2007 Beantown Bowl Champions; BNE Co-Champions

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it. Something new and fresh. The snake is cool, and the chess piece is pretty original. Love the way the crown is cocked on the ball. Good work.

Avsman.png

Dennis.gif

Have you ever looked at sports logos...ON WEED?

Yes. Great job. I love the snake. It is a little out there, but it looks so good. Some c &C though, for the Tertiary I would use an S or a K to be crowned. The wordmark is great, but the I is a little out of place, unless you want to say it is the king piece in chess, which would make everything fit.

Good: Secondary Logo, really neat love the white and purple, chess pieces are new and cool. Like the purple outlined wordmark, very noble. Hahaha noble. No really its a very good concept

Dislike- The snake? what the heck does a snake and a king have in common?

Great Job overall!

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Good: Secondary Logo, really neat love the white and purple, chess pieces are new and cool. Like the purple outlined wordmark, very noble. Hahaha noble. No really its a very good concept

Dislike- The snake? what the heck does a snake and a king have in common?

Great Job overall!

It's a king snake. That like the first thing he said. I like it and think it's clever.

i like it

except i think the wordmark should be the primary, the primary you have should be the secondary, the secondary you have should be the teritary, and i'm just not sure about the "i".

Great job man. I love the idea of the Kings using a king snake as their mascot. I actually own a king snake so this concept really works with me. I would suggest maybe detailing the snake up a little bit. Maybe bring some scales into the design or just give the head and face a little more detail. Also, maybe make the stripes on the snake not as uniform and straight. I know with my king (and everyone I have ever seen) the stripes are no where near perfect.

Here is a picture that shows what I mean (although a little fuzzy)

KingSnake1_1w.jpg

Again, great job man. I really wish I had the creativity you do.

PopHeading-1.gif

awesome job on this man, best package ive seen in a while. the snake could use a little bit of reinvestigation, with the stripes and face, and the crown could use some more detail, but other than that i think its brilliant. i am fine with the tertiary logo personally, but i can see how some dont like having an I as a logo for the Sacromento Kings because the i isnt one of the first letters. i accept it as a chess piece and am fine with it, but i would also like it if it was just a crown. again, nice nice job here. very creative.

fixed the crown, but still havent figured out what I shall do with the snake. black snake? different stripes? how to incorporate more purple within the logo?

Even though the king snake is black and white i would try and incorporate some purple also try to make it look meaner and bigger so it covers the basketball more, hope this helps.

Archived