College Football Schedule Sigs

footballfiji

so after a lot of tweaking with the sig I currently have I decided to go with it and after doing one I couldn't stop. So, I'm going to try and do all the 117 (I think that's how many teams there are now) Division 1-A College Football teams. However it may just end up being the Pac-10, Big 10, Big East, ACC, and CUSA, and Maybe Mountain West.

So here they are. I'll take some C&C and I'll call for requests later:

SEC WEST:

AlabamaSig.jpg

ScheduleBaseSig.jpg

AkansasSIG.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This looks like one hell of a project. My only complaint so far is that they might be a little too tall, but then again you are restricted by the photos you can use. Good luck on this, they look great so far.

Great work! I can't wait to see the rest! I am really looking forward to seeing Iowa's schedule.

Is Hawaii going to use the silver helmet this year? I don't remember seeing them use it last season.

This is a really sweet idea. I love them. It is going to look odd though if you do one for teams like Hawaii, Purdue, and Oregon State becasue they are actually playing 13-game schedules. How would you adapt to that? Also FYI ... it is 119 D1A teams now, with the recent additions of Florida Atlantic and Florida International into the Sun Belt Conference.

LibertyBowl.png

those are reallly nice

better than mine at least lol

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

whats with the lsu logo? is it red? besides that these are great. they look really nice. are you moving on to big ten? i hope to see a buckeyes soon. you could probly do this for lots of other sports.

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

whats with the lsu logo? is it red? besides that these are great. they look really nice. are you moving on to big ten? i hope to see a buckeyes soon. you could probly do this for lots of other sports.

it might be your monitor, because it looks purple on mine.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

Archived