Cavaliers New Court

jrl_z26

I have heard rumors that the Cavaliers will be getting a new court this season. My sources tell me that it is similar to the Suns and Raptors courts, but with some unique flair. Nothing official has been released as of yet, but I do know that there may be something in the works.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They better have a sufficient amount of gold on these. After they changed courts last season, they sucked.

2003-2005

gund3.jpg

2005-

theq1.jpg

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Maybe they'll be incorporating the block striping from their Navy jerseys. That could either be very cool or the most hideous thing since, well, Cleveland's court from the mid 90's.

Yeah do that.  Do exactly THAT

I have heard rumors that the Cavaliers will be getting a new court this season. My sources tell me that it is similar to the Suns and Raptors courts, but with some unique flair. Nothing official has been released as of yet, but I do know that there may be something in the works.

What's this "unique flair" you speak of? Talk to your "source" and get us more details...or a leaked pic.

I am not able to release any other information at this time. Just trust that there will be changes. If this later is found to be untrue, you can banish me from these boards from here to eternity.

I am not able to release any other information at this time. Just trust that there will be changes. If this later is found to be untrue, you can banish me from these boards from here to eternity.

Can't we just do it now and get it over with??? We all know this guy is making this up..."Source"...."release any other information". Sounds like BS to me.

Can't we just do it now and get it over with??? We all know this guy is making this up..."Source"...."release any other information". Sounds like BS to me.

Totally agree!!

Ok Mr. Nats,

Just wait until October or so when you turn on your little television and see Mr. James strutting down the court on some fancy new hardwood. Then you get back on here and post your little heart out. We will see if how much "BS" I am giving you. Ta ta for now.

Ok Mr. Nats,

Just wait until October or so when you turn on your little television and see Mr. James strutting down the court on some fancy new hardwood. Then you get back on here and post your little heart out. We will see if how much "BS" I am giving you. Ta ta for now.

How can you imply that he is wrong when YOU, YOURSELF said that this can be found to be untrue.

Ok Mr. Nats,

How can you imply that he is wrong when YOU, YOURSELF said that this can be found to be untrue.

All I am saying is sit back, sip on a little lemonade, and come this fall, you will likely see a dramatic change at The Q. That's all I am saying. But what the hell do I know...

Maybe they'll just slap LBJ's head on center court, giving up all pretenses.

indians4.png

"You could put an empty orange helmet on the 50-yard line at Cleveland Browns Stadium and 50,000 fans would show up to stare at it."

-Terry Pluto

Ok Mr. Nats,

Ummm...ok...and if they do change the court..you know what I will say to you? B.F.D. You know what B.F.D. stands for??

Ok Mr. Nats,

Ummm...ok...and if they do change the court..you know what I will say to you? B.F.D. You know what B.F.D. stands for??

As a matter of fact I do Andy Acronym. If it's not a big deal to you, then get off this thread and chat about something else of interest to you.

Ok Mr. Nats,

As a matter of fact I do Andy Acronym. If it's not a big deal to you, then get off this thread and chat about something else of interest to you.

Nah...i think I'll stick around here a tad longer...I do enjoy seeing trolls like yourself get upset when guys like me call "BS" on your "info".

NOOB FIGHT! :P

But yeah, if they change the cout so that it matches the alternate that they pretty much turned into their primary away uniform, then that would be kinda unique, I'd like it.

Archived