Braves concept.

sacker12

I'm thinking of trying a Braves concept. Here is what I have done so far with the home logo. I'm thinking of adding bits of pieces of past uniforms to this set, including putting Chief Nockahoma (sp?) back on the sleeves. Tell me what I need to do (especially placement of the script logo near the tomahawk). C&C appreciated. Thanks.

bravesconhome.png

It's not going to be anything revolutionary. I'm most likely going to try to mesh some elements from past uniforms in this set. I recolored the 1972-1976 script logo and added it to the dark tomahawk (a nod to the old Boston/ Milwakee Braves). I'm also planning on putting back numbers on the front of the jersey, but will use pinline block numbers like they used in 1970's. Just have to wait and see.

Essentially, it is. I'm just planning updating the look a little bit. Basically, it is just recolorization. But, I'm just trying to see how you guys think of it changed up a little bit. But, I think that I'm going to alter the tomahawk a little bit. I realized that the red outline does not look good on the road logo, so I added an additional navy outline to the tomahawk. It seems to blend well with the three-color numbers.

Alright, I made the additional modifications to the tomahawk that I said that I was going to do. I would like to know which version looks better: the tomahawk with the additional navy outline, or the one without the additional navy outline. I made the other home choice as well as both choice for the road logo.

PS: I know that these crests may look a little rough, especially in the placement of the tomahawk, but it is a work in progress.

atlconhm2.png

altconrd1.png

altconrd2.png

Well I think the tomahawk should run the whole length of Braves and Atlanta. Also I always thought the handle on the tomahawk should be a bat. What ever path you choose don't make it look like a collage of all the Braves logos.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

I'm not. My set will not have the feathers on them. I'm adding the navy tomahawk, three color script and numbers, and possibly even Chief Nockahoma on the sleeves. I'm trying to decide how I would want the patch to look like. I'm thinking about possibly styling it after the 40th anniversary patch they have on this year.

Thanks for the help on the pronunciation. Anyway, here is what I have done so far with the sleeve logo. I haven't decided if I would put any gold in this logo of not. But, I may. Just let me know what you think. Also, thanks to Steiny for his thoughts on which version of the tomahawk should be used. The ones with the extra navy outline just looks a little too crowded. Again, thanks.

atlconslptch.png

The finished product. I slimmed down the navy outline on the patch, as well as make the earring gold. I hope you guys like it. I think that it turned out really nice. Be gentle. ^_^ Also, sorry about the concepts being so big. I wanted to show them full size to make sure the gold showed up on the blowup of the sleeve patch. Again, thanks.

braveshomecon.png

bravesroadcon.png

In a world of political correctness, it is nice to see someone have the stones to use the brave logo. BRAVO. Great concept too!!!!!

I agree, but that alone means this concept would never fly. And yes, I realize what the definition of "concept" is, but this just seems like it's one more step removed from reality. John Rocker would love these.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

In a world of political correctness, it is nice to see someone have the stones to use the brave logo. BRAVO. Great concept too!!!!!

I agree, but that alone means this concept would never fly. And yes, I realize what the definition of "concept" is, but this just seems like it's one more step removed from reality. John Rocker would love these.

If Cleveland can have an Indian on their hat, then Atlanta should be able to have a Brave on their sleeve.

Archived