Toronto Blue Jays Concept Uniform

averyj

The blue's a definite upgrade, but otherwise, it's not really anything that different. I think there are enough vest teams that the Jays shouldn't go to that idea. Don't get me wrong, this looks fine, but I think a complete overhaul might do the Jays good.

If we're stuck with the current logo for Toronto, I would accept this as the compromise that would keep my mouth shut. Again, the Blue Jays shouldn't have strayed from their old looks, pre-muscle Jay, but at least this concept (sans vest) would be a big step in the right direction.

Eh, I dunno what do you all think?

Yeah...I share the sentiment. I liked your second rendition, but that's only if the Jays are tied to the new logo, which I think is the worst in MLB.

Basically, you're worked to prove the current Blue Jays look is a mess. I don't know if that was your intent, but kudos.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Eh, I dunno what do you all think?

Yeah...I share the sentiment. I liked your second rendition, but that's only if the Jays are tied to the new logo, which I think is the worst in MLB.

Basically, you're worked to prove the current Blue Jays look is a mess. I don't know if that was your intent, but kudos.

erm, run that by me again?

The point of this post wan't to prove that the Jays' logo is worst, I somewhat like it.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

Archived