New Football Template

Nick 1733

Wow, great stuff, Nick. Any way we can get our grubby mitts on these?

I have nowhere to host the .ai file. I sent the .ai to Jim (jpslapshot22) & Dennis (LMUpepBANDER) and sent an SVG file to PISTONSnextDYNASTY.

With Nick's help, I am currently working on a back view for this same template...I think about all I have to do now is add the head/helmet and arms....Here's what it looks like to this point...I took a screenshot of it, so that's why it appears cut off.

After asking Nick about it, we agreed that when I'm completed with it, that we will combine his front and side views and this back view into one template.

Thanks Nick for making a good idea even better...

Mike

UniformBack.gif

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

Awesome job Nick. Absolutely stunning...... I see you took my C&C to heart...... :D

Yup, sure did. When I did it at first, it didn't look right, and I kept trying and trying but it still didn't look right. So I went through my database of photos and found a good one of both Kyle Johnson and Javon Walker and I used them as a base for the shoulders and it came out GREAT!

I like it but I think it can be better.

1. Lengthen the sleeve a tad because you have to be able to fit a logo or # there.

2. The collar is too wide.

3. No need for teh huge lats/shoulder pads under his arms, takes away from the man. Makes him look blocky

4. Flatten teh shoulders a tad. Only certain players pads ride up that high.

I like it but I think it can be better.

1. Lengthen the sleeve a tad because you have to be able to fit a logo or # there.

2. The collar is too wide.

3. No need for teh huge lats/shoulder pads under his arms, takes away from the man. Makes him look blocky

4. Flatten teh shoulders a tad. Only certain players pads ride up that high.

1. The sleeves are longer than they look. The seams on the base template are much like the Seahawks, I did the Cardinals & Falcons and the Falcons have a logo on their sleeve and it fits in just fine.

2. You have to remember that there are several teams that have many colors on their collars, so while that just a little wider than usual, it so you can see the detail.

3. There's two reasons for this; a. The shoulder pads create the shape in the jersey that makes it look like that and carry down a little farther than the pads themselves, b. For team that have piping and insets, you can see them better with that little section going out. EDIT: I made them a little smaller, as they were 'out' too far, but they're still there.

4. The shoulder pads couldn't get much 'flatter' as I used photos of Javon Walker to model the shoulder pads after. I don't think his shoulder pads raise up very high.

Since Nick need a place to host it, I've volunteered my website.

The AI version can be downloaded at http://mrxmt.members.winisp.net/files/Uniform%202003-06.ai

Enjoy.

Thanks sooooo much... Thats exactly what i was waiting for.... Something i can open in acrobat reader,usable in paint... THANKS A LOT!!

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

• 1 month later...

A .psd file is for Photoshop...Photoshop can open an .ai file, therefore a .psd file can be made from the .ai file...You can make your own "template" from there....That is how I made my helmet templates and uniform templates...It's easy to do, just time consuming....

Mike

pwmhshpbanner.gif

pwihshpbanner2.gif

• 2 months later...

Archived