NFL Re-Design (re-visited) Denver Broncos

Nick 1733

After looking at concept81's Broncos concept, that gave me an idea.

Now, this is basically my original Broncos concept but with sleeve stripes. That and I decided the Navy looks better than the Royal. Judge for yourself.

Now I know the all orange is going to get some crap, but I thought it was unique, looks funny, but other than that, I think it looks good, what do you guys think?

C & C Appriciated!

Alternate Logo

AltLogo01.gif

Home Uniform

HomeUni01.gif

Away Uniform

AwayUni01.gif

Alternate Uniform

AltUni01.gif

I have mixed feelings about this concept.

I like the helemt stripe, and orange being made the primary colour.

On the other hand, the orange pants need to go, and the blue alt should be worn with blue pants (gives it more of an "alt" look, as well as eliminating teh ever annoying two sets of white pants).

I would also remove the "D/horse" logo from the sleaves, it looks cramped.

I would either put the "D" logo on the helmet, and the horse head on the sleaves, or I would keep the horse head on the helmet and ditch the "D" logo all together.

Also, the side pannels don't match either the helemt stripe or sleave stripes. I would lose those all together, and just go with an updated throwback look. The two jersey styles you used don't work well together.

Should I feel flattered that you basically took my whole idea and did it over by adding in the stripes that they have now and then some? Or should I just let it ride? Hmmmm......

considering he only used elements that were already used by the broncos, just as you did, i don't see how you can have any beef with it.

you both "basically took the whole idea" from broncos uniforms, past and present.

and to be an ass myself, your sentence sucked. you gave us 2 options for you. 1, feel flattered... 2, let it ride... both of those mean basically the same thing. there was no "get pissed because he stole my idea that i stole from the team to begin with, so it's ok" option.

Should I feel flattered that you basically took my whole idea and did it over by adding in the stripes that they have now and then some? Or should I just let it ride? Hmmmm......

Yeah they're both a little bit similar but I think Nick's looks a lot better than yours anyway. He even stated that your concept gave him the idea.

buffalo_sig.png

I should clear something up. This is just an update of a concept I did almost two years ago. I just added sleeve stripes and changed the royal to navy.

Just look here: http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...p;p=entry

considering he only used elements that were already used by the broncos, just as you did, i don't see how you can have any beef with it.

you both "basically took the whole idea" from broncos uniforms, past and present.

Ya since theres no 100% original design, there should be nothing to complain about. Nicks was actually more original i think....

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

You usually do a nice job with your concepts, and this is no exception.

However, I do have some crit...

- You have different stripe patterns on the same uni - the trip-stripe on the helmet/sleeve, and the mono-stripe on the sides. While you could argue that the sides don't count as "stripes", the two styles really clash when used together (IMO.)

-I HATE (repeat HATE) taperers in football uniforms. Now that I got that out of the way... if you are going to keep their tapered side-stripes, and if there is going to be a helmet stripe, it must taper too. I really hate their helmets because of the stripe, but it really is the correct way to employ the stripe without clashing with the rest of the uni. I'd either taper the stripe (and lose the white trim) or ditch the stripe all together. I really don't think the helmet stripe adds anything to the package.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived