New Cowboys Stadium

dfwabel

I would not feel comfortable with that 600 TON scoreboard hanging over the field.

God that stadium is huge. I like how it is roughly 2.5 times bigger than Texas Stadium, holds 27,000 more people and has over 5 times the amount of concessions...and yet has fewer entrances, elevators, escalators and toilets!

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

That idea for the suite right where the players come onto the field is unbelievable. Are there any other stadiums that have such a feature?

I'm curious of how to even fit 286 concession stands in a stadium.

I believe Seattle has some kind of suites on the field.

That is one nice looking stadium. But that scoreboard is just redicilious. Hopefully nothing like what happend at HSBC in '96 happens in this new stadium :D

saBS.png

I'm still pissed this entire project isn't taking place IN Dallas. Jerry wanted to build downtown, but our egotistical idiot of a Mayor, Laura Miller, nixed the deal. I'll be damned if I'm getting up at 8am to drive to Arlington for a game.

It is not entirely the mayor's fault. Part of bringing the team back to Dallas had to do with Dallas County, plus Fair Park (where the Cotton Bowl is located for those not too familiar with Dallas) is on Dallas Park/Recreation property. Current state law forbids the use of hotel/car rental taxes for use os such land. That is not her fault. There were attempts to have a ballot for its repeal, but those failed.

That idea for the suite right where the players come onto the field is unbelievable. Are there any other stadiums that have such a feature?

I believe Seattle has some kind of suites on the field.

That is one nice looking stadium. But that scoreboard is just redicilious. Hopefully nothing like what happend at HSBC in '96 happens in this new stadium :D

Qwest Field has boxes along the north endzone but the players do not enter the field through them.

https://www.seats3d.com/nfl/seattle_seahawk...hase_type=suite

I'm not sure about those field level suites, especially along the sidelines. Wouldn't their views would be obstructed by the players, media and officals surrounding the field.

I love this feature:

"RESTROOMS

There will me more than 1600 toilets in the stadium. Some of the restrooms will be reversible between men's and women's depending on the demands of the event"

I saw, I came, I left.

I'm not sure about those field level suites, especially along the sidelines. Wouldn't their views would be obstructed by the players, media and officals surrounding the field.

I love this feature:

"RESTROOMS

There will me more than 1600 toilets in the stadium. Some of the restrooms will be reversible between men's and women's depending on the demands of the event"

What does that mean, If the Cowboys are playing those rooms will be for men, but for a Barbara Streisand Concert they are for women. (No offense meant against men who like Steisand or women who like football)

saBS.png

The Phoenix Coyotes have a restaurant adjacent from the Players tunnel.

On the stadium though, am I the only one who looks at it and automatically thinks "Cardinal rip-off"?

PopHeading-1.gif

On the stadium though, am I the only one who looks at it and automatically thinks "Cardinal rip-off"?

Not really. I think it looks spectacular, like a futuristic Texas Stadium. I was afraid we were going to get a Reliant (Houston) clone. I'm really happy with this.

newsig.jpg

Archived