New Cowboys Stadium

Stand Up 8

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks nice. A lot more video boards than Cardinals (UofP) Stadium. I can't really tell if this has a field tray like the Cardinals or not.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Hopefully Jerry Jones will always be doing a monologue during the game as well ^_^

But in all seriousness, this could be the greatest sports facility in the world when done. I have always been partial to Phillips Arena in Atlanta because of its unique shape for seats. This would certainly blow any of that away.

ducks-large.jpg

wow , im stunned. Its amazing stadium. The design and the thought that went into it, is fantastic. I like the slim screens for ppl to watch, also the screens on the outside of the stadium. The cowboy fans are sure guna join going to the games now.

4kv29i.jpg

Can someone explain the need for retractable roofs on these NFL stadiums? It's 2 preseason games, 8 regular season games and maybe a playoff game or 2 if you're really lucky. I have had season tickets to the Eagles for the last 13 years and we've been rained on about 6 or 7 times. And it's only been really cold for maybe 6 or 7 games and 4 of them were playoff games. Seems unnecessary to me.

That being said, it's a wonderful stadium. Too bad it will be wasted on the bandwagon jumping Cowboy fandom.

Bring back the Whale!

They seem to call it the "Metroplex". Hmm I wonder....

Metroplex

Well, between the roof and the end zone areas transforming, its a wonder it doesn't have the option to transform into something else.

For $1.1 Billion maybe it ought to.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

Archived