St. Louis Blues Concept

speedy

More NHL:

Calgary Flames

Ottawa Senators

Tampa Bay Lightning

Toronto Maple Leafs

Washington Capitals

Well, this is another color-challenged team, absolutely no need for the royal blue in this package. So as usual, i removed it. I'm not entirely sold on the home dark jerseys yet, too much white and too little yellow for my taste. I also brought back the trumpet logo because I myself, love it. I used the modern Blue Note as well, but as said before I removed the royal blue.

blues-2.png

C&C as always...

You actually removed the navy blue, and this is an instance where it's actually needed in some places, especially on the home uniforms. There's just not enough contrast between the yellow and white to make the striping and numbers pop. It works on the away and alternate uniforms, just not on the home. And if you don't want to do that, maybe switching the yellow and white on the home uniforms will help.

QPR%20Sig.png

I never realized how good St. Louis would look minus the navy blue. The home and away uniforms look great, and I think the only problem is with the alternate. You should, in my opinion, keep the same striping as with the other jerseys, but use the trumpet chest logo.

Speedy, the great concepts keep on coming and coming and coming... A

St. Louis is probably the best dressed team in the league right now, two shades of blue and all. This concept looks pretty good, but honestly not as good as what they currently wear.

In all the major leagues, actually.

Still, that shouldn't stop someone from tossing out a concept. This one looks OK. Somewhat retro, but a bit plain. Switching the primary and secondary logos around on the alt would look great.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

St. Louis is probably the best dressed team in the league right now, two shades of blue and all. This concept looks pretty good, but honestly not as good as what they currently wear.

Still, that shouldn't stop someone from tossing out a concept. This one looks OK. Somewhat retro, but a bit plain. Switching the primary and secondary logos around on the alt would look great.

I really like the Blues concept, reminds me of watching them growing up. I still miss the red stiped jersey's they use to wear.

11397.jpg

I'm not saying Blues concepts should be off the table. I was just disagreeing with his assessment of them as "color-challenged".

You actually removed the navy blue, and this is an instance where it's actually needed in some places, especially on the home uniforms. There's just not enough contrast between the yellow and white to make the striping and numbers pop.

I agree. It's the same feedback I just made about taking the black out of the Calgary concept in the other thread.

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

• 5 weeks later...

I really like the Blues concept, reminds me of watching them growing up. I still miss the red stiped jersey's they use to wear.

11397.jpg

The Colour... Maybe, the DIAGONAL ... NO!!!!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Archived