Calgary Flames

Los Angeles Kings

Ottawa Senators

St. Louis Blues

Tampa Bay Lightning

Toronto Maple Leafs

Washington Capitals

Winnipeg Jets

This really isnt much of a concept, I just spruced up the striping a bit and I DID NOT add any of the "newer" Blue Jackets logo.. I always think its ludicris when a recently knew team churns out new logos within a few years of existence. So that being said I brought back the bug, because it's unique and I like it. I know I'm not gunna make alot of fans here by ditching the Jackets Alt. and adding this one.. but in all honesty I just don't like that logo, I think it's dumb.

jackets.png

C&C as always..

• 5 weeks later...

I love it. I'm digging the double blues..at least you didn't use black like their current 3rd jersey. Is there a thin light blue stripe in between the blue and white stripes at the bottom of the primaries, or is it just the image?

I love it. I'm digging the double blues..at least you didn't use black like their current 3rd jersey. Is there a thin light blue stripe in between the blue and white stripes at the bottom of the primaries, or is it just the image?

Yes, there is. Kind of hard to see when I shrunk the image, but yeah, it's there.

I absolutely every element of this re-design.

Way to introduce enough new, without moving too far form the old.

And the Bug needs to be there.

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Nice set of jerseys. I think that the Alt. is the best looking one of the bunch. The light blue 7 the red look really good together. I thought when the blue jackets first came out that the bug was chessy, but I am so tired of the "CB" logo & their third is not the best. Loving yours.

Archived