Super Bowl XLII

Lalalaloser

• 4 weeks later...

This probobly isnt the logo, but do you think this is what the Super Bowl 42 logo could look like. Any idea when the NFL will unveil it

Probably not, because in the past Host Committee logos and the actual game logo itself have been completely different.

i've seen it, it has XLII skewed to the right in front of a somewhat distorted/skewed graphic of the state of AZ, with 2 stars (1 above and one below) shooting off to the right. colors are NFL blue, NFL Red, and turquoise and dark red.....this years theme phrase is "who want's it more"

i've seen it, it has XLII skewed to the right in front of a somewhat distorted/skewed graphic of the state of AZ, with 2 stars (1 above and one below) shooting off to the right. colors are NFL blue, NFL Red, and turquoise and dark red.....this years theme phrase is "who want's it more"

I can't wait to see that, it sounds cool... :D

anyone want to take a stab at making a concept logo based on those parameters?

Lamicus made a mockup a while ago, I think:

wyomings.jpg

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

anyone want to take a stab at making a concept logo based on those parameters?

Lamicus made a mockup a while ago, I think:

wyomings.jpg

Actually, I think this was the one he did for SBXLII. Note the flaming bird signifying Phoenix.

phx-2.jpg

I've re-watermarked it for my own protection.

Archived