Its Just a Flesh Wound!

Dilbert

The Toldeo Royal Knights who started the season as the Ice

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:ToledoRoyalKnights.PNG

Your right the Knight does resemble the limbless knight in Quest For the Holy Grail. Especially the fact that he doesn't have limbs! :D

"All right then, we'll call it a draw."

Someone has a sense of humour to produce that Knight.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

If you get rid of the bottom half of the logo, and just use the head and sword shield part, its probably one of the better logos in the ABA.

impossiblefp4.jpg

The World Basketball Championship, the Davis Cup, Ryder Cup, Iraq: Every day there's further proof that we, as a nation, are not very good at international competition.

"I'll bite your bloody knees off!"

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

If you get rid of the bottom half of the logo, and just use the head and sword shield part, its probably one of the better logos in the ABA.

It's the Valedictorian of Summer School when comparing it to other ABA logos.

It doesn't have to be real good to be the leader.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

One might expect that with a name like "Royal" Knights, that the team colors might have some variation of say royal blue somewhere in there. Then again this is the ABA 2.0, I guess that's just par for the course.

That logo looks like someone raided an old clip art book. While it's not nearly aa bad as some of the garbage this league has come up with, it's not the end of the world either.

I think I speak for everyone when I say; Ekke, Ekke, Ekke, Ekke, Ptang, Zoo boing! Goodem-zoo-owli-zhiv.

We all have our little faults. Mine's in California.

I only have one thing to say about that logo: Nee!

You mean: Icky Icky Batang Bang EEE Glaphent OOOOooooo......

I really have no idea what they say. I just know it starts with Icky Icky.

Okay, I now feel compelled to point out that you are both talking about different people. The Black Knight DID NOT say "Nee" or "Icky Icky . . . "

There -- had to get that off my chest.

Suggested team slogan -- "We're In-VINC-ible!"

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

Even worse the ABA has a team called the Atlanta Krunk Wolverines. Thats right: KRUNK WOLVERINES.

Click here and prepare... Michigan's gone gangsta...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlanta_Krunk_Wolverines

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

• LMU pinned, unpinned and locked this topic

Archived