Ottawa Senators

Pittsburgh Penguins

St. Louis Blues

Tampa Bay Lightning

Toronto Maple Leafs

Vancouver Canucks

Washington Capitals

Winnipeg Jets

Now let me start off by saying the Rangers should never change, but since I'm doing every NHL team well I had to do them. So it's just a minor update this time, I changed the font reversed the number colors, seperated the stripping (home), and added silver outlines which arent as noticeable at this size. I also did away with the laceup collars because I'm not sure how they are doing that on the edge yet, once I find out, I'll put them in.. REPEAT: LACE COLLARS WILL BE ADDED. Also, as for the logo.. it's the "tumor" shield rolled out in 1997, minus the tumor of course. And finally for the alternate, mostly the same as old, just change the font and added stripping to the bottom.

rangers.png

C&C as always...

Im really likin these as well. Perfect mix of traditional and modern. No criticism from me. Lovin em. Keep up the good work, Love your work.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

If it wasn't for the little thing at the top of the "R", I'd like these, but that one tiny thing really, really bothers me. It's just too much for the Rangers. I mean, other than that, I like these a lot, although the red numbers on the white jersey look odd to me. Do the rangers normally have arched names? I don't mind them, I just can't think if they do normally.

The primaries are very sharp. Mondernization without going crazy. I don't like the asymetry of the alt, but that's just always been my thing.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Yeah the top of the R reminds me of the Toronto Raptors for some odd reason. Otherwise, they are great. You should look into the logo where its the rangers glove holding the torch, that's a snappy logo as well. For a patch i mean.

Very nice though, good work.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

I like the design decisions, but personally I don't agree with the navy (to me, the Rangers must remain royal blue).

I also don't really feel the asymmetric striping on the NYR third, but I don't really have a suggestion there...

Overall nice work.

Dragons.gifPreds.gifTitans.gifSonics.gif

Crests.gif

I love it. It is a perfect update for the rangers. There are some teams who have stuck with one or two logos for it seems like forever (ie detroit, chicago, montreal) but the rangers seem to always be changing theirs...at least more often anyway. But what you have done here is something along the lines of what I can accaully see them doing. Great job!!!

Cat Eyes - Josh B)

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

The "RANGERS" wordmark has been around for over 60 years. It doesn't need "modernization." I admire the creativity of you folks but there are some things that should be left alone.

Tell that to the New York Rangers, they're the ones who came up with the modernization of the wordmark.

The "RANGERS" wordmark has been around for over 60 years. It doesn't need "modernization." I admire the creativity of you folks but there are some things that should be left alone.

It's... a... concept...

This is why it's in the Concept forum...

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

I think these are done very well. A good update that maintains the overall classic look. The only thing that bugs me is the aforementioned 'R'. It just sticks out like a sore thumb amongst the other letters. If you are intended on using it, I would angle slightly. It looks a little off compared to the way the other letters are angled.

Great job on the concept and the series, I really enjoy them. I actually had an idea like this for the Rangers. I guess you beat me to it.....

What font did you use for the numbers on the alt jersey? I swear I recognize it from somewhere, I just can't put my finger on it.

Thanks a bunch, GFB

What font did you use for the numbers on the alt jersey? I swear I recognize it from somewhere, I just can't put my finger on it.

Nashville Predators, only "unitalicized" (if that's even a word, but I think you get the jist.)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived